seu seu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
codewana said:
dy-dan said:
the mauler said:
dy-dan said:
the mauler said:
I copped a serve on another thread for suggesting that Seu Seu had a good game yday. Dessie usually uses one of his forward replacements sparingly, maybe only 15 minutes or so. Just wondering if it would be worth having someone like Seu Seu on the bench, especially if were chasing points.
In saying that haven't seen Seu Seu play many good games apart from yday. Probably hasnt shown enough previously to warrant a spot on bench.

So do you want seu seu or don't you want him? you start your post saying that you do want him than finish off saying you don't? make up your mind before typing mauler
Can't see anywhere in my post saying I wanted him in the team Dy Dan. last line says don't think his previous form warrants a spot. Read the post properly before you post a reply champ.

you must be his manager or something ? tryin to give him a plug.

Weird.
I read Mauler's original post as just posing a question and giving both sides of the coin on a potential discussion starter. No sure why you're having a go at him DY...

Apparently in the world according to dy-dan,if you like a player you are his manager,therefor i should be able to sign DCE and Foran up for life on a pittance

I am just wondering if Ballin is a bit jaded from playing every game this season and making all those tackles. I remember in our Finals game last year against the Dragons, he was very ordinary (again after a long season). If he is jaded, then you can understand Des keeping Seu Seu on the bench for the next couple of games to give Ballin a bit of a break. But Seu Seu has to be a lot more cool and not mouth off or kick the ball away like a child.

I've changed my opinion on Seu Seu having watched how he sparked us against Brisbane, and now believe he would be valuable on the bench for several reasons. He can play in several positions, including the backline, which helps protect us in the case of injury; he is a good attacking players and can be injected into a match when we are chasing points, and he gives Ballin a much needed rest.

Burhrer can do all those things and has been part of the top 17 for most of the season, so with all hands on deck Burher > Seu Seu imo.

BTW if you combine half of Paul Kent's surname with half of Seu Seu's surname you get a description of Paul. :)

The Eagle said:
codewana said:
dy-dan said:
the mauler said:
dy-dan said:
So do you want seu seu or don't you want him? you start your post saying that you do want him than finish off saying you don't? make up your mind before typing mauler
Can't see anywhere in my post saying I wanted him in the team Dy Dan. last line says don't think his previous form warrants a spot. Read the post properly before you post a reply champ.

you must be his manager or something ? tryin to give him a plug.

Weird.
I read Mauler's original post as just posing a question and giving both sides of the coin on a potential discussion starter. No sure why you're having a go at him DY...

Apparently in the world according to dy-dan,if you like a player you are his manager,therefor i should be able to sign DCE and Foran up for life on a pittance

semi final time and im reading rubbish about seu seu getting a run for 15 mins off the bench ? Mauler bags plenty of players on here but than sticks up for a reserve grader(at best) ? Our bench is horrible going into the semis, this is not an argument or opinion it's just a stupid comment from the mauler who usually has productive posts !!

Our bench bar Rose and Trex had been under used and ineffective, if give Terrance a run, if he hadn't taken a squirt this would not even be a discussion, he was our best against saints last year and as much as I love Ballin he isn't a sparky player, he is a perpetual workhorse

The Eagle said:
Our bench bar Rose and Trex had been under used and ineffective, if give Terrance a run, if he hadn't taken a squirt this would not even be a discussion, he was our best against saints last year and as much as I love Ballin he isn't a sparky player, he is a perpetual workhorse

I agree eagle, but right now ballin needs to play 80 mins. we need his work rate and experience.

dy-dan why don't u go back to the parra forum and give it a rest. U should be enjoying mad Monday. after reading your posts maybe uv enjoyed mad Monday way 2 much!

the mauler said:
dy-dan why don't u go back to the parra forum and give it a rest. U should be enjoying mad Monday. after reading your posts maybe uv enjoyed mad Monday way 2 much!

?? WTF

dy-dan said:
the mauler said:

?? WTF

Come on guys we are Manly supporters...ease up please!!

Not sure that my new sparring partner is a manly supporter Mark. Infact after reading his posts I'm sure his not.

Mauler & dy-dan, as Mark has already mentioned, we are Manly supporters...ease up please!! The comments are starting to get a bit personal and some of the name calling is not fit for any kids that we may have viewing the forum. I've already edited out the name calling but if it continues, further moderation may be in order (such as deletion of posts or a warning given). Just agree to disagree and move on. Cheers.

Jethro said:
Mauler & dy-dan, as Mark has already mentioned, we are Manly supporters...ease up please!! The comments are starting to get a bit personal and some of the name calling is not fit for any kids that we may have viewing the forum. I've already edited out the name calling but if it continues, further moderation may be in order (such as deletion of posts or a warning given). Just agree to disagree and

Sorry TE :point taken Jethro. Don't see how the offending post was over the top tho. Read alot of posts with alot worse language than in my post which I don't mind by the way. It's all just good friendly banter.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6