shane hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleFromMay1967 said:
It's all very well us all pointing out the obvious about SHayne to each other, but the media do it as well and still the NRL don't listen. The way things are headed, he will be Reffng the GF as well this year.
Almost certain Manly will be there on GF day this year. It will be a repeat of last year. Give him the opportunity and he'll will make 11 more anti-Manly decisions to hand the title to whomever we are playing.
We must do something about this now. I'm thinking we start some kind of petition, send it in when we have 15000 signatures. Would this work ? Or we all agree to send in emails to the NRL listing all his blunders. URLs to watch them attached and all. If they get hundreds or thousands of these emails, surely it must have some effect.

Shayne Hayne is a blight on Rugby League AND HE MUST BE STOPPED.

I'm sure the Cowboys fans will sign up for starters.

Hayne dumped as referee for Origin III

Shayne Hayne has been dumped from refereeing next week's State of Origin III, and Gerard Sutton will make his interstate debut alongside Ben Cummins.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/news/article/-/24362219/hayne-dumped-as-referee-for-origin-iii/

Clint said:

Shayne Hayne has been dumped from refereeing next week's State of Origin III, and Gerard Sutton will make his interstate debut alongside Ben Cummins.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/news/article/-/24362219/hayne-dumped-as-referee-for-origin-iii/

I liked Cambo's comment on facebook yesterday regarding Hayne's dumping:

Cambo said:
Lol Shane Hayne dropped from origin 3. He should have been dropped much earlier. Like on his head at birth ;)

:D

Jethro said:
Clint said:

I liked Cambo's comment on facebook yesterday regarding Hayne's dumping:

Cambo said:
Lol Shane Hayne dropped from origin 3. He should have been dropped much earlier. Like on his head at birth ;)

:D

Given some of his previous interpretations, one could be mistaken for thinking that he had.

His arrogance of walking Captain Killer 10 meters, without first cautioning him about questioning an incorrect penalty, was pathetic :mad:

The spin is that its not a demotion, but working out a new partnership for Cummins :cool:

No loss :sleepy:

HappilyManly said:
His arrogance of walking Captain Killer 10 meters, without first cautioning him about questioning an incorrect penalty, was pathetic :mad:

The spin is that its not a demotion, but working out a new partnership for Cummins :cool:

That's a pretty big admission (whether they say so or not) that they're unhappy with Hayne's efforts in game 1 and 2.

That arrogance you mention, and the sly smirks and grins, would test the patience of a saint, much less footy players!

Hayne is hopelessly convinced he's more important than the game he's supposed to be serving.

RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:
That's a pretty big admission (whether they say so or not) that they're unhappy with Hayne's efforts in game 1 and 2.
That arrogance you mention, and the sly smirks and grins, would test the patience of a saint, much less footy players!

Hayne is hopelessly convinced he's more important than the game he's supposed to be serving.
He's caught 'Bill Harrigan Disease', very unfortunate, will require detoxing, counselling, group sessions, in a rehabilitation facility. Will be out of the game until mid October. Shayme. :D

EagleFromMay1967 said:
RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:

He's caught 'Bill Harrigan Disease', very unfortunate, will require detoxing, counselling, group sessions, in a rehabilitation facility. Will be out of the game until mid October. Shayme. :D

If that's what he's got Eagle (Bill Harrigan Disease) that's terminal I'm afraid, mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8