Sharks Home Semi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Just heard Kent and Ikin discussing how Sharks should get a home Semi. It will be an absolute joke if the NRL allow that to happen after they stuffed us over for the last few years.

I also found it interesting that Toovey believes that it was the blokes under the Eels board that were the ones rorting the system. I reckon it was a swipe at Brad Arthur cause he would have intimate knowledge of how much of a snake Brad Arthur is . I love Tooves tells it how it is.

Weren't we told that Brookvale couldn't host a final because, among other things, that it didn't have enough corporate facilities, didn't have enough spectator capacity and wasn't an all-seat venue?

Doesn't that pretty much describe Shark Park?

As for Arthur......he's dodgier than Daley trying to avoid 'er indoors.

If the gummies get a home semi after all our years of denial it's a rort. I agree they deserve it absolutely but so did we on countless occasions.
Grrrrrr.....
As for Tooves the champion, wasn't he at the helm when Arthur slimed off to the eels and began his quest to lure our disgruntled to obtain his holy grail - Foz?
He'd know the sliminess of BA.

If the gummies get a home semi after all our years of denial it's a rort. I agree they deserve it absolutely but so did we on countless occasions.
Grrrrrr.....
As for Tooves the champion, wasn't he at the helm when Arthur slimed off to the eels and began his quest to lure our disgruntled to obtain his holy grail - Foz?
He'd know the sliminess of BA.
Arthur is a smiley git!! Remember he learned from Bellyache and the drizzle about rorting the cap. He white anted Toovey in 2013 and took advantage of our player discontent. Massive mistake ever hiring him!!

Sharks should get a home semi and so should have we. The reality is we and other teams have been forced to play elsewhere while Brisbane and Melbourne get a sweet ride. Kent ranting about nrl making calls depending on individual games is an absolute joke. The nrl is the most inconsistent code/sport around. What's the bet cronulla play their first semi at home.

No skin off our nose. Sharks getting a home semi would only increase our argument for us getting one in the future.

The club winning home semis should be given the right to choose where they want them played and gain the financial rewards of winning the semi. It's time for the NRL to butt out of this decision, and to start evening up the playing field.

No skin off our nose. Sharks getting a home semi would only increase our argument for us getting one in the future.

The club winning home semis should be given the right to choose where they want them played and gain the financial rewards of winning the semi. It's time for the NRL to butt out of this decision, and to start evening up the playing field.

Not sure about that Rex. Seems to me that the Jolly Green Bullfrog changes the rules to suit himself. He's a Canterbury supporter who probably lives on the Cronulla peninsula. If he gives a finals home game to Cronulla this year, next year he'll probably say how unfair that was and change back again.

Him with silver spoon in mouth also speak with forked tongue

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4