Sharks under Salary Cap investigation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
FFA05EA2-9B34-4926-A424-AD575B0E8C00.jpeg

Ive been reading through Phil Rothfield twitter account and came across the article he wrote on the topic.

Best comment Ive seen on twitter in a long time is as follows:

Hey No 1 supporter, Why is it you have to pay to read your other articles but this one is free?

Ive been reading through Phil Rothfield twitter account and came across the article he wrote on the topic.

Best comment Ive seen on twitter in a long time is as follows:

Hey No 1 supporter, Why is it you have to pay to read your other articles but this one is free?
@TerenceBright
The electricity bill for keeping the porch light on for Harold Holt.

Lolololol @ Buzz.. The sharkies #1 is little bit tainted now.@:D
The whole third party system is a rort. Club TPA's need to be capped.
Roosters must be first cab off the rank regarding TPA's. The NRL has allowed this area of the game to become a mockery. It should have always have been capped as equal to a set percentage of the cap. Some clubs have great corporate capture through their front office and some just can't attract that sort of money based on their location and/or perceived market attractiveness.

The Sharks have been rorting the system for many more years than stated. They are the only club that owns its own ground; that gives them a ready source of cash to use to pay players 'bonuses'.
They also have a very handily-placed Leagues Club that can slip players some of the proceeds from their poker machines.
It's not surprising that Cronulla has been attracting more than their share of star players over the past five years. Prior to that they were a struggling team.

The whole comp is a joke. The only thing the NRL can sensibly do from here is declare every comp from 2012 onwards null and void, and of course sack Todd Greenberg. We will need to pull our socks up next year to defend our 2011 title.

****ing hell Kent.

Yeah the nrl should fix this for the sharkies before the finals and stop working through Manly's.

It's not as if ours has been going on for 20 zillion years! Sometimes he should really make sure he has retrieved the family brain-cell from the pet goldfish before he comes into work.

I guess also we will see articles on how buzz is so full of integrity now because he ran a story "against" his beloved sharks.

Finally, fmd the nrl auditor is more useless than a waterslide on the space shuttle

****ing hell Kent.

Yeah the nrl should fix this for the sharkies before the finals and stop working through Manly's.

It's not as if ours has been going on for 20 zillion years! Sometimes he should really make sure he has retrieved the family brain-cell from the pet goldfish before he comes into work.

I guess also we will see articles on how buzz is so full of integrity now because he ran a story "against" his beloved sharks.

Finally, fmd the nrl auditor is more useless than a waterslide on the space shuttle

He was worse last night than Ive seen in a while but that I would take a stab that man has a drinking or prescription drugs problem. The way he was slurring and stumbling was hard to watch.

They say that Karma is a bitch and for Rothtool and Kent who spend their existence trying to promote our destruction and now Rothtools club is caught red handed and any debate about their articles are shut down, this is what stinks in the game today, the grubby paws of news filth all over our game, they control most of the media.

The other week, Rothtool stated that Manly were holding the game back! Talk about arrogance of the highest level, I wonder if that was said in 1983, when his precious guppies got a loan from Arko for about 1 million at the time which saved their necks!! Short memories eh Rothtool.

The NRL have dragged out our appeals process and they need to deliver an answer now!! If our case is delayed further because of this it will prove beyond doubt that there is an agenda against our club, lets see what the Turd does about this???

I thought the decision is out of the NRL's and Manly's hands atm? If they are going to go through the Sharkies laptops,phones etc there won't be an answer before the finals start. NRL has said that the 2018 season all teams are Salary Cap compliant anyway so they will let the season continue and sort it out at a later date.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10