sharks v seaeagles that wasn't a try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
When Manly played the sharks recently they (the sharks) were awarded a try that shouldnt've been denied- the final try that made the final scoreline of 48-18. The true scoreline I believe it was is 48- 12 cause on the replay the ball was CLEARLY before the LINE. THAT WAS NOT A TRY.

Same as Choc getting the ball stripped right in front of the posts was a strip but him being tackled by two players one of whom raked the ball out was just ruled as him losing the ball.  Refs = hopeless!

Yeah we know the refs are bad but honestly in the sharks game
we only lost 6 for and against,we are close to the best in this stat and 6 points isnt going to be season defining as even if we finish = 1st saints have 100points more

omg we going back to the past now what about last year at skilled park  that wasnt a trip on preston by  orford he was going for the ball not the man..  we should have won that game 17-16 lol

I think its all just a payback for Hartley giving us 7 tackles in the semi playoff against Parra in 78.

At the end of they day it wasn't our fault the ref couldn't count but we are still getting penalised for it 32 years later.

jjai link said:
omg we going back to the past now what about last year at skilled park  that wasnt a trip on preston by  orford he was going for the ball not the man..  we should have won that game 17-16 lol

That loss still hurts till this day,i think that was a season defining****up

Ho's things out there in left field?

Shane link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184333.msg279082#msg279082 date=1280205410]
omg we going back to the past now what about last year at skilled park  that wasnt a trip on preston by  orford he was going for the ball not the man..  we should have won that game 17-16 lol

That loss still hurts till this day,i think that was a season definingf**kup
[/quote]sure was shane thats why i bought it up  it will be in my memory  for ages  , a bit like the bulldogs in the 95 gf  forward passes  for tries terry lamb trying to rub kosef out from an offside position when we looked like scoring ..  try on 7th tackle (but that was a payback to us)..

2009 the killer for us was that bull**** loss to GC,It completely is the reason we didnt finish top 3,that said however we shouldnt have been that close to gold coast,if we had a fullback with a fullbacks brain he would have swooped on it leaving no chance for princes soccer dive

I can remember the 95 GF where we got rorted in the 7th tackle controversy.

FMD we probably got ripped off in 1947.

Ancient history.....move on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8