Shayne "The Rooster" Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why did Shame cross the road? Because he couldn't get his knob out of the chicken.

Read that slowly and carefully. It's an antique, but never loses its charm or relevance.

You know as much as we hate some of the refs does it do us any good (on the field) to berate them as we do.

I was there the day we got "Checcined" at the Gold Coast....a more hostile group of supporters at the end of the game I have never seen (well maybe not I was also at the SOO in the 80's when all the cans reigned down).

But what good did it do, EVERY game that prick refs us he gives it to us big time, no 50/50 decisions with Checcin.

And Hayne does the same AND would probably get worse if we start doing banners and stuff.

As much as we'd all like to boo, hiss and call him a cheating so and so, would it really do our campaign any good???

The fault really lies with the NRL and the refs boss, as in doing NOTHING when these pricks are blatantly favouring one side.

THAT should be the target

So we can have a Banner of a five cent piece on the Brookie Hill, when the #1 prick prances onto our hallowed turf :idea:

Mark from Brisbane said:
You know as much as we hate some of the refs does it do us any good (on the field) to berate them as we do.

I was there the day we got "Checcined" at the Gold Coast....a more hostile group of supporters at the end of the game I have never seen (well maybe not I was also at the SOO in the 80's when all the cans reigned down).

But what good did it do, EVERY game that prick refs us he gives it to us big time, no 50/50 decisions with Checcin.

And Hayne does the same AND would probably get worse if we start doing banners and stuff.

As much as we'd all like to boo, hiss and call him a cheating so and so, would it really do our campaign any good???

The fault really lies with the NRL and the refs boss, as in doing NOTHING when these pricks are blatantly favouring one side.

THAT should be the target

I agree with your point Mark.

But it sure burns me up to know that we were robbed (again). :mad:

And it burns me even more to know that the NRL will do nothing about it either. :mad:

We fans have such a little voice. We cannot be heard. Even though the NRL says thanks, it's just propaganda. The NRL is a closed shop. It's a retirement home for some old football players. They make a quid or two out of the game even though they are now past it.

No real management and no real leadership.

So how else will be heard? I suppose it is just like hitting your head against a brick wall it feels great when you stop I suppose.

To think that a multi-million dollar business can have a lot of people cast aspersions on the "game" itself and accusations thrown at it now days is unconscionable.

As 2V said this should be investigated. :huh:

mozgrame said:
Why did Shame cross the road? Because he couldn't get his knob out of the chicken.

Read that slowly and carefully. It's an antique, but never loses its charm or relevance.
Finger lickn
Is it particuly nasty weather or tickle your ass with a feather

I'm over the grand final loss and ready to sink my teeth into a new season.

Sport is a simple game, if you're good enough on the day you win, even when obstacles are put in your path. If not you pick yourself up & start working towards the next season.

I know Manly under Tooves guidance & Lyon's leadership we'll compete bloody hard this season, I can't wait for round 1 against the Storm! :D

I'd agree with that Mals, we just weren't quite good enough on the day, we really should have had them when we came back and got in front.

Despite being "Steggled" we had to be that much better......I think the really hard road we took (and the easy road they got) caught up with us.

Bring on Round 1 (and apart from the Titans game up here probably the only game I'll se live all year).

GO MANLY

Go manly said:
mozgrame said:

Finger lickn
Is it particuly nasty weather or tickle your ass with a feather

Even in a Storm GM, keep away from the Donkey with your feather. :p

Well this has ruined my week. I was certain we had seen the last of this cheat.Maybe the Roosters didn't pay up after the GF as promised so he had to cancel his retirement plans.

The GF wasn't the only game this muppet cost us last season. Remember the game against the dogs where he blatently robbed us in Golden Point. Refs rarely blow penalties in Golden point but not only did he give the dogs a penalty for the most blatant dive in the history of Rugby League, he then had the hide to march us 10m for backchat just to make sure they couldn't miss the kick at goal.

We are used to refs making mistakes it is expected but last year for me was the first time I felt like some went beyond human error and warranted further investigation. Wherever there is money to made gambling on sport there is eventually corruption & match fixing.

I still can't get over so-so many 50-50 calls going against us; can't recall that ever happening in a grand final before. Thirteen iffy calls all went against us.

This at least warrants a formal reply from the NRL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7