Sheep baa'd in sex case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheep baa'd in sex case

How about you answer a question instead of asking them for a change?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Because your changing the topic to avoid answering the difficult questions.

Like in Genesis. You believe God created the planet and all things in it.

Why would he create a place where such heinous things can happen and then hold them against us when we do them? Without any prior warning of our actions?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

fLIP he does this because he isn't smart enough to answer the topics at hand. He pretends like he has this underlying intelligence that he actually lacks, both about his own beliefs and others.

The main thing he is showing is actually fear! He is scared that if he puts his beliefs out there, not only will they be open to questioning and ridicule, but also to the fact that they may not stand up to questioning. He fears being wrong, proven wrong and having his mind changed on the subject. For him and his personality type incompetence and being wrong are mortal sins.

I have known this for a long time, but didn't want to come out and call him a coward outright instead I was hoping everyone would see and judge that for themselves

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=fLIP]
I'm not sure, but I just wonder why your all loving god would create such a place.
To weed out the unworthy.
[/quote]

Then why create the unworthy in the first place?

What an imperfect god you have

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Thats exactly my point dan.

Why create a place for this to happen and then hold against us when you we do it.

And without any warning of consequences.

And I'm hardly about to believe an 80yo perv in a confession booth who came to the planet the exact same way I did.

The only people spreading 'Gods' word are Humans. Is that not enough reason for doubt?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

The only people spreading 'Gods' word are Humans. Is that not enough reason for doubt?
Sorry mate but what other type of people other than humans exist ? or did you mean Parramatta supporters ?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=fLIP]
Sorry mate but what other type of people other than humans exist ? or did you mean Parramatta supporters ?
[/quote]

The obvious reference he was trying to make was that God is not doing a good job of spreading his own word

Sheep baa'd in sex case

The obvious reference he was trying to make was that God is not doing a good job of spreading his own word
He/she might be a bit busy. After all he/she has those other 100 billion planets where intelligent life exists to look after as well ;)

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Only if you believe in a personal god.

But it would be convenient top make excuses as to why he/she does not respond wouldn't it?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

Dan, it is pretty hard to find something that you aren't looking for.

Just like it is impossible to change someone who thinks they know everything already.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

IS that so?

I found $5 on Monday when i was walking home. I wasn't looking for it. But man was it easy to find.

Pseudo philosophical answers are just silly and a great way to fool a weaker mind off the trail of an argument CW, but they are simply fluffy words put together to sound like they have a deep meaning.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

What a pointless reply UP. Can't argue the statement, just the wording of it.

You don't attend the same church as Mata by any chance? :bdh:

Sheep baa'd in sex case

fLIP he does this because he isn't smart enough to answer the topics at hand. He pretends like he has this underlying intelligence that he actually lacks, both about his own beliefs and others.

The main thing he is showing is actually fear! He is scared that if he puts his beliefs out there, not only will they be open to questioning and ridicule, but also to the fact that they may not stand up to questioning. He fears being wrong, proven wrong and having his mind changed on the subject. For him and his personality type incompetence and being wrong are mortal sins.

I have known this for a long time, but didn't want to come out and call him a coward outright instead I was hoping everyone would see and judge that for themselves

Did you REALLY think I would bite this?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

not at all but i know it at least lets others know why you fail to engage

Sheep baa'd in sex case

not at all but i know it at least lets others know why you fail to engage
People can think what they like. When have I ever been a pleaser of the crowd?

You know and I know differently. ;)

Sheep baa'd in sex case

That they can but if they dont read the whole threads they may not have the correct opportunity to know.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

You don't attend the same church as Mata by any chance?
I dont attend any more than once or twice a year and then only to please my parents.

I don't prescribe to the view that you need to go to church to communicate with god, just as I believe parts of the bible are nothing more than a collection of stories designed to keep the masses in their place.

Sheep baa'd in sex case

[quote author=fLIP]

You don't attend the same church as Mata by any chance?
I dont attend any more than once or twice a year and then only to please my parents.

I don't prescribe to the view that you need to go to church to communicate with god, just as I believe parts of the bible are nothing more than a collection of stories designed to keep the masses in their place.
[/quote]

I'm very much of the same opinion.

My biggest gripe is having religion make people believe it is a sin to be human and to get to heaven you must appologise to God in a church where donation buckets will be passed around and you can participate in the lamington drive.

I have no problem with an open mind, despite how it look I do not agree with Dan that there is no creative force (god) but I will not support or agree with a religion that is so obviously shown throughout history as nothing but a money grabbing control tool.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4