Shock Injury News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My wife told me a funny story about her and her cousins going to watch another cousin play rugby back in New Zealand when they were kids.

Anyway the Rugby playing cousin (his name is Rooka) got injured and when he was being helped off the field said to the group "call me an ambulance" to which the watching cousins chanted "Rooka is an ambulance, Rooka is an ambulance"

Kids can be so cruel.

[quote author=Dan]
No the Fonz learned cool from me!

So this is a mid-life crisis for you then!

[/quote]

The way I live mid-life was when i turned 20 mate. I am passed that........ayyyyyy sit on it

Better off to burn out than to fade away I guess.

But it still doesn't explain how you taught the Fonz his moves when you were in an ovary.

Better off to burn out than to fade away I guess.

But it still doesn't explain how you taught the Fonz his moves when you were in an ovary.

yes it does, that is just how cool I am, so cool I taught people cool before I was born to even know what cool meant

bla bla bla

I am so ****ing cool when my mum was pregnant with me she started producing ice cream instead of milk

After wading through 32 self indulgent posts all I have to say is:
Bad luck CW. Hang in there. So long as the Tongan girls don't lose their RL coach and you can get back for the finals all will be well! :)

Any deeper and some Chinaman is going to chop your head off.
Mate that doesn't make sense.

I am so cool that everytime I go north the antarctic starts to melt and everytime I go south the arctic starts to melt.
In fact, i am so cool that high beaming is just a way of life!

or in the famous words of Zaphod Beeblebrox my former alter ego. I am so cool you could keep a side of beef in me for a month! I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis!

no had no idea there was such a site I was just making them up, apart from the zaphod one.

Maybe I just truly have that high of an opinion of myself or am simply just having fun being a smart ass

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8