Shoosh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mr Plod?
Whoever recruited him should be sacked. He was never going to be our answer to putting some go-forward into our pack.
Imagine what he's going to be like in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 season!
That being true...was he really supposed to be the one to provide go-forward? We are getting that from Addin FB, Lussick, Lawrence, Taupau. While I agree he is plodding away and making little impact in attack, he is not letting much get through the ruck area when he's on the field. And almost every time we drive an opposing forward back, it is him in the tackle.

agree there, his defense is generally good. And agree elsewhere where people notice that he wasn't a standout for the Titans. He doesn't seem to play the enforcer type role for clubs like he did in SOO, and that is what I would like to see.

Giant dwarf has been fine, not sure what games you guys are watching !!! He's almost always in our top three tacklers and makes some OK metres as well.
Dont let the numbers fool you. His runs have minimal impact and his tackles are regularly second man in. That would be ok if he was an interchange player on half the money, taking on tired opponents. He is a representative player who is suppose to be a leader. He has been hugely disappointing so far.

In a good side he looks good, in our team he looks no more ordinary than the rest. I like having him he is intimating when there is a stink. No better than Glen Stewart but no worse but at least he is able to play each week, both Stewart brothers appear to fragile these days always injured for long periods. Kills the team morale and the structure.

Dont let the numbers fool you. His runs have minimal impact and his tackles are regularly second man in. That would be ok if he was an interchange player on half the money, taking on tired opponents. He is a representative player who is suppose to be a leader. He has been hugely disappointing so far.
Ahhh he's entered the Hindmarsh/Gary Larson stage. Flop second in to tackles to rack up 40 a game but never break a sweat...

Kevvie's major Myles problem ahead of Origin

There are plenty of concerns over the form of Manly's big money recruit Nate Myles.

On Saturday night against the Broncos the former Test forward had only five runs for 30 metres.

There to watch him was Maroons State of Origin coach Kevvie Walters, who will surely be looking at other options.

Walters’ dilemma is that Myles is popular among the Maroons team who want him in Origin again.

The 30-year-old veteran has another two years after this season at the Sea Eagles.
------------------------------------------
Lewis Brown

His form’s not quite Nat Myles-eque but Browny’s best days are behind him. Would have plenty of takers in Super League. Ok, a few then.

Some classic stuff in there. Where can I vote for best thread of the year. One about Nate Myles is just as funny as him running hard. Hilarious.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2