Should the Recruitment team head to Fiji in the off season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Think everyone would agree to be a success in the NRL you need big, fast, tall wingers ...that can catch. I just read the both Melbourne wingers have re-signed. The success other team have had in finding unknowns in the islands to fulfil these rolls. I remember that trip Fittler did a few years ago and brought a guy back. All I know is that there is no encouraging stock available at the moment in Aust that I would buy.

Maybe we should do the same?

The guy Fittler brought back was Eto Nabuli. Never cracked it at NRL at 2 clubs. Now playing for Reds and Wallabies

Wouldn't hurt , big tall wingers as Melbourne have probably have a 70 / 30 chance of getting the ball back off a kick . The buggars are pretty handy in general play as well . Cronk on the last almost every time kicks for one of his wingman with a result. Manly have never had tall wingers , but i think the way the game is going it must happen. Even if say dce kicks wide against the Storm, they are a big chance of retrieving and going the full length.

I want that Ben Nakubuwai from the Titans. Played really well against the eels (he's a prop I believe). Absolutely destroyed them and was hard to put down (scored a try as well). He's playing this week, if he's any good again definitely work an inquiry

Half the population of Fiji would be better than Matthew Wright at the moment.

And then there's the men. :rofl:

I'll be in Fiji in two weeks time. I'll be donning the manly colours and scouting for flyers.
I'd expect to get asked about Api and Uate.

Masivesi Dakuwaqa is off contract ... has been injured but at a small $$$ cost could be worth a look

What's wrong with Taufua & Uate fully fit, with Wright as back-up? I think we've missed Jorge more than I thought we would tbh.

What's wrong with Taufua & Uate fully fit, with Wright as back-up? I think we've missed Jorge more than I thought we would tbh.
Yeah ,missed him big time ,I really hope the talk of letting him walk is untrue.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10