Sick of the negativity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where do you think we will finish by season ends

• 6-8th position

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • 9-12 th position

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • 12-14 th position

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • 15-16 th position

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • 1st- 5th

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
Because it's also not an official feedback channel to the club and it's boring to keep reading the same whinging day after day for a solid month.

You don't have to read it simple but until you own a forum we don't live by your rules.

I may think it's boring 2 read some of the sycophant posts I have read from people on the forum but I don't see it as my right to tell them 2 stop posting or 2 change the tune.

It's funny how the "positivity" brigade are now being so negative towards anyone they perceive of being negative.

if you multiply a negative number by a negative number, the result will be positive...
in other words, if a member reacts negatively to a negative post, then the overall result will be positive...
for example:
(-2x) x (-2x) = 4x
However, if you support the negativity, it will get worse:
(-2x) +(-2x) = -4x
See?

Last edited:
You don't have to read it simple but until you own a forum we don't live by your rules.

I may think it's boring 2 read some of the sycophant posts I have read from people on the forum but I don't see it as my right to tell them 2 stop posting or 2 change the tune.

It's funny how the "positivity" brigade are now being so negative towards anyone they perceive of being negative.

Who said anything about rules? I was just answering your question.

I have pondered this over a beer or two.....

I do not believe it is a "negativity" vs "positivity" thing at all. This is really about some posters getting sick of the same people bitching and moaning at each and every opportunity, they seem to find an angle to erupt in an all new morose outpouring of whinging AKA Neil (young ones)

Yes - you can "not read it" which is a trite response, or indeed ignore. This however does not prevent the thread being hijacked by self serving, axe grinding, the world sucks, NRL hates Manly, people. You are then left with a thread that is well off course.

I come to this forum for fun, to sometimes ride the ups and downs of game day,to be entertained - not to wade through wrist slitting monotonous whinging. There are a select few of you whose post I can predict no matter the thread, whose "likes" I can predict - that tells me you have become....predictable! How sad to be a predictable whinger

This just my opinion but why should other members be telling other members when it's time 2 move on?

This is a Manly supporters forum it is not the PR arm of the club.
Whatever, if we can't see how pointless & counter productive all the shrill whining is, then don't hold back.

I am choosing to get on the bandwagon of supporting the club through this difficult period, but each to their own.

My negativity worked a treat.
I entered a Rugby League Week competition where I had to email them and say why my team can win the comp.
I sent this in:

"Manly can win the comp this year because.......... They can't really win it. I just want a Manly Anzac Jersey."

image.jpg

My negativity worked a treat.
I entered a Rugby League Week competition where I had to email them and say why my team can win the comp.
I sent this in:

"Manly can win the comp this year because.......... They can't really win it. I just want a Manly Anzac Jersey."

View attachment 1615
Well done and congratulations Bones...that's a nice little score.

Damn you never fail to give people a laugh @bones

but it's a hollow victory - you're the only Manly supporter that bothered to enter. The rest were on here bitching about Kris Keating being released by St George

I'm having a bit of trouble getting behind a club that is just spoon feeding us bull$hit, maybe might be a good spot for checcin.... And as for everyone's opinion like it or not we are all entitled to one.

A few drinks might help on here at the moment to chill the f**k out....
We all support the same team & having a say is a good thing - kind of boring if everyone had the same opinion.

When there is a thread about the Turbos and Gutherson re-signing and it turns into a bitchfest about everything but that. Crazy

Geez, there's been a few posts removed that were here last night....on with the footy !

I'm having a bit of trouble getting behind a club that is just spoon feeding us bull$hit, maybe might be a good spot for checcin.... And as for everyone's opinion like it or not we are all entitled to one.

Aah but wasn't it you who pulled me up for being " misery guts " a few weeks ago?

Pot Kettle Black!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4