Sign Benji for 2017?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly need a player that can read the play and organize the Team around him.:lightbulb:

Benji = Walker = Api
They double pump, run sideways, then throw speculators when they realize that they can't break the line on their own :banghead:
Have you got something against walker and Api? I'd like to see you go through what these have had to all the positional changes to themselves, they have been good based on what they have had to deal. Api despite some of his bad dummy half passes last night was great, a really good performance. Walker runs sideways to find a gap, as does everyone in the NRL most of the time it works.

Have you got something against walker and Api? I'd like to see you go through what these have had to all the positional changes to themselves, they have been good based on what they have had to deal. Api despite some of his bad dummy half passes last night was great, a really good performance. Walker runs sideways to find a gap, as does everyone in the NRL most of the time it works.
Just noting the facts. @:cool:

I don't like anyone who does the same dumb move in every game.@:mad:

Api's job is to pass well.

Walker twice ran fully across field, completely stifling the play and surrendered to the inevitable tackle - exactly what Benji does :swear:

In the past we have had a ball play playing 5/8 as we had such a potent backline with Stewart, Matia and Jorge on that edge and it worked well for us.
With those players seemingly past thier best do we need another ball player or a ball runner?
I'm always inclined to choose a ball player over a runner. If Tom lives up to the hype then we need him getting the ball more of plays going down the left edge. If he was sweeping around the edge and isolating a defender 1 on 1 at full pace I think he would be unstoppable.

So my answer to a flashy, over 30, running 5/8 former Tiger is a BIG NO.

Anyone else shocked this thread wasn't created by Turbo?
I'm smart enough to realise that a has been halfback, who is slow as **** and overweight is off limits. Hell Sam Kasiano is a better option at 5/8!

I'm smart enough to realise that a has been halfback, who is slow as **** and overweight is off limits. Hell Sam Kasiano is a better option at 5/8!

Actually he is a 5/8th and always has been.

It was a question, not a recommendation on Benji :D

Who is going to be 5/8th next year? And don't say Api.

I think we already have players within our squad that could make good 5/8:
Parcell and Buhrer (with Api remaining as hooker).
I'm a fan of all of them. Because this season is shot I'd like TB to try Buhrer and Parcell (when fit) at 5/8. Yes, they both are terrific in their more traditional positions but I think Parcell, in particular, has the speed and skill to make it as a 5/8.

I think we already have players within our squad that could make good 5/8:
Parcell and Buhrer (with Api remaining as hooker).
I'm a fan of all of them. Because this season is shot I'd like TB to try Buhrer and Parcell (when fit) at 5/8. Yes, they both are terrific in their more traditional positions but I think Parcell, in particular, has the speed and skill to make it as a 5/8.
The only problem with Parcell at 5/8 would be too much pressure on DCE at the start of the year he struggled being the main playmaker but since Lyon has become 5/8 he has been able to run a lot more and play his natural game

Actually he is a 5/8th and always has been.

It was a question, not a recommendation on Benji :D

Who is going to be 5/8th next year? And don't say Api.
Disagree, he has played as a half back alot. In his days at the tigers he refused to wear the #7 on his back but did play as half back a lot.

Ten News just reported that Manly is looking at Jeff Robson who quit the Warriors yesterday :cool:
In the words of Gould-No no no no no!!This year is gone so let's get the miles/experience into some of the younger players.TomT is getting experience playing in the centres,not that I want him there in the long term,but it gives him a more rounded game that will benefit him.And at the risk of being howled at and ridiculed,I think Williame is improving,he did have a lot to improve on but he still is improving.And no matter what anyone says,I like Jorge.No point spending big money on a winger and although he has an error or two in him when the confidence is down,he is a great finisher and you don't lose games because of wingers.Im ready for the backlash

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6