Sign Moses ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep. He sure was...... Until he signed a five year contract. That killed his career. I hope we never sign a halfback to a contract that long. Lol
We need a few of our old guys to do the Panda and just disappear into the bush...

Forget it, we'll never get Moses. I'm more concerned about our pack for next season. I'm not sold on Myles. We are still lacking in size, power, and energy when coming up against most packs.

we need someone who can kick goals, dont forget this. is he a good goal kicker? those extra 2 points are very valuable, pay whatever we have to get someone that has a good boot. maloney/ carney.... hodkinson may be cheap next year?

we need someone who can kick goals, dont forget this. is he a good goal kicker? those extra 2 points are very valuable, pay whatever we have to get someone that has a good boot. maloney/ carney.... hodkinson may be cheap next year?

I dont get why everyone is stressing about a goal kicker next year.

Correct me if wrong, but Gutho is a solid goal kicker. (assuming that knee hasn't put an end to it)

Didnt he kick 5 from 5 in juniors SOO.?

Let's see how his contract negotiation pans out. If they offer him what he wants, then withdraw it and offer a much lesser amount, and then withdraw that, we are in with a shot.

The titans want Maloney to partner Elgey not Hodkinson.

Not suer where Hodlinson goes to now/ Sharks maybe?
As long as it's not here. I'm hoping for someone who takes on the line, is there an undiscovered Blake Austin type around ?

He wants 750k. I cant see us shelling out that much for him.

Dogs moved hodko on to likely make room for him. Plus he wants to stay with hasler.

Cant see us signing him but he would be a good buy at 5/8.

So if dragoons do snag him does that mean we would be after widdop?

Apparently some issues with a clause he want in contract at Dogs saying that he can leave if De$ isn't there .

Time for Manly to pounce.

It is interesting this decision that a player wants this power and the dogs have seen the train wrecks at Manly and Parra to understand allowing a player to do this is fraught with danger. If I were Manly I would be joining the chase for this boy but my understanding is we are not going to. I would love to see a club though make the dogs sign him at overs as thats what they make clubs do when they pursue a player.

Right now we need Moses, Allah, Jesus, um... Xenu (?), Spaghetti monster, Cthuhlu, Obi Wan, etc...

It is interesting this decision that a player wants this power and the dogs have seen the train wrecks at Manly and Parra to understand allowing a player to do this is fraught with danger. If I were Manly I would be joining the chase for this boy but my understanding is we are not going to. I would love to see a club though make the dogs sign him at overs as thats what they make clubs do when they pursue a player.
Unforts Bozo has a handshake agreement with Des and Crusher not to poach each other's players.

Unforts Bozo has a handshake agreement with Des and Crusher not to poach each other's players.
Lol a bit late for that. After they pinch Des. Hodkinson ShRex and co and tried to pinch Tommy Turbo. There should be no such agreement in place. If a player comes onto the market we should bid. This so.called agreement is about appeasing the dirty dogs.Stuff them!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6