Silly Broncos didnt even hit 50!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ricardo

Bencher
It's obvious some of our key players have stopped playing so it was quite pleasing to see the Broncos not even hit 50 points tonight. Oates didnt even get five tries! Loser ...

After tanking hard in the last few weeks for Trent comically no side has managed to rack up 50 points since the Roosters, that's 6 whole rounds of non-half-century-capitulation. Even the mighty Titans could only manage 42 points at The Fortress. Ha!

After their weeks of "go slow" I would hate to see a mass exodus of talent ... they would have so much to offer if they felt like turning up!

Now Barrett and his office works desk is gone perhaps the players will look to 2019 to start to give a ****?

Perhaps they will decide to play for Cartwright (assuming he will be the coach for 2019)? I can't wait to see that.

Players interested in tackling? Wow! Pride in the Jersey? How good would that be!?! Defending on the line? Now that would be a novel concept I could get behind!!

KNUCKLES

Bencher
It's obvious some of our key players have stopped playing so it was quite pleasing to see the Broncos not even hit 50 points tonight. Oates didnt even get five tries! Loser ...

After tanking hard in the last few weeks for Trent comically no side has managed to rack up 50 points since the Roosters, that's 6 whole rounds of non-half-century-capitulation. Even the mighty Titans could only manage 42 points at The Fortress. Ha!

After their weeks of "go slow" I would hate to see a mass exodus of talent ... they would have so much to offer if they felt like turning up!

Now Barrett and his office works desk is gone perhaps the players will look to 2019 to start to give a ****?

Perhaps they will decide to play for Cartwright (assuming he will be the coach for 2019)? I can't wait to see that.

Players interested in tackling? Wow! Pride in the Jersey? How good would that be!?! Defending on the line? Now that would be a novel concept I could get behind!!
I wonder if Barrett will lend me his desk..

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Yep. Absolutely pathetic effort by Oates and his donkey friends. Manly tried to let them win by 60 and they couldn't even manage. Bunch of turkeys.:p
I so hate the finals this year. More than ever.
The only lot I don't hate to the bone are the warriors and they'll probably stuff it up. If the donkeys win I might have to leave Queensland. I don't want to drive on the Thaiday Highway.

The Who

Journey Man
To all of the loyal Manly fans who turned up to watch the match at Suncorp yesterday I congratulate you.
You certainly were braver than me and deserved a whole lot better than the majority of our over-paid prima donas gave.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16