Silvertails NSW Team - Hooker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NSW Hooker

• Farah

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Buderus

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Hinchcliffe

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Ennis

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Utility Player said:
Hinchcliffe would have some inside info on "the big 3" so he could be handy.

Words like - "they are just as hard to predict in training, they are that awesome"

This choice is like being offered lunch and you can have

crap sandwhich
crap salad
crapburger
fried crap

either way you look at it - its still crap

That was a tough decision, cause i dont think any of them are good enough to play no.9 for the blues.

I don't mind Enni at all. He's a grub and that's a good thing.
I've supported him for the past few years and was glad he got the nod.

This year, we need to try something different. Farrah looks ok in an under performing side, which means he's going pretty well. I say, give the cheating little bastard another shot. At least this time he'll be our cheating little bastard. We're not going to beat the toads on ability or toughness, tactics might be the go.

SOO football aint working for us, maybe we need to change what SOO means.

Ennis is terrible. He offers absolutely nothing. I go for Farah, but only because I think his best can trouble QLD although I will admit to be worried about if he can produce that. Our halves have copped an absolute hammering the last few seasons but if we finally pick a hooker who can be dangerous out of dummy half it can give our halves valuable time. QLD haven't been worried one iota about Ennis, their markers just shoot out and have stopped Blues from getting on a roll by how quickly they have been able to get out to the first receiver. They'd have to at least be worried about Farah and if it holds up their markers, even if he doesn't do anything than he's already been an improvement on what Ennis can provide.

As for Buderus, he was past in 3 years ago. Can't believe people think he's been good for the Knights this year. I don't get the Hinchcliffe love either. If I was in charge what I would have done is given some game time to Maloney in CvC at hooker, he's played it before and he's one of the best supporter players in the NRL and I believe NSW best chance of beating QLD is second phase play running at a staggered defensive line. Not giving Maloney that chance and even bringing in someone like McCrone who is never going to be an Origin player was ridiculous IMO. In 2 years time, I think our own Jamie Buhrer can play that backrow/hooker option. He filled in for 20 odd minutes in a game this year for Ballin and his service from there was outstanding.

Vargs said:
Ceagle said:
Ennis is leading? How many dog fans are signed up to this site?

He is the incumbent NSW Hooker - he may not be up to Cam Smith's standards but he is the best of the bunch we have available.

You can't be serious, any Bulldog supporter would agree that he is badly out of form this year. Its between Hinchcliffe and Farah, and neither of them are ideal tbh. NSW just don't have a strong enough spine to choose from to compete with QLD. The only strong spine players imo would be Snake at fullback and perhaps Carney at 6. We have no decent 7 or 9.

Cameron said:
bones said:
Farah is an over rated diver. Ennis is an over rated grub. Buderus is a too old has been. Hinchcliffe is the man IMO.
Divine Brown is an awesome hooker and would be my pick.

I'll 'grant' you that.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8