Simple explanation.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen, from where I read, you're slanting towards being a Pennman.  Not that I condemn you for it.  All views should have some recognition and lively debate is a good thing.  Place a bit more emphasis on questioning Penn's motivation for embarrassing the old man.  That'd make me happy.   

Yep - that puzzles me as well. Why did Penn come out in the first place, questioning Max's credibility, though it got the result with the money, but also Manly on the front page.

MB and DMS5 cheers for putting your neck out.

CW is as insipid as Penn seems to portray an impartial view and all knowing but most can see the agendas from a mile away. (and CW if you found the time to read the thread you'd realise I already placed the ownership details up from MSE)

In regards to Mata, his agenda has always been clear to see, doesn't mean we have to agree with his crap before shifting through the details to find the real story for ourselves, to find some element of truth.

From Admin on MSE

I have been advised that now payments have been made that the actual percentage is 40.73%, Penn and Delmege have equal share holding

The reason for the differing values is that when the Penn's bought in the board at the time valued the shares less than when Delmege bought in.

Thanks for telling me my agenda - can you let me know what it is so that I know too. :)

(Why is there so much anger on this issue - is it really an either/or situation????)

Cliffy Gc link said:
byso good to see again showing you are clueless as ever.

Stick to the camera mate it seems to be all you know.

And you my darling, are truly showing how much of a fat **** you are.

Canteen, it's clear,  you're into Pennmanship.  And good for you.  Just don't come on with the 'I'm confused' onlooker behaviour.  Come out.  Be bold.         

ManlyBacker link said:
So Max is an idiot and deserves to kick his own arse. Really? More likely the Penns negotiated hard to buy the shares at a discount and ALL the parties accepted those terms. Read into that what you like.

I only stood up for byso as what he said made sense to me. It could of course be wrong but no evidence has been put forward to suggest he is.

You provide your own proof, thanks for that.  When the Penns bought in they were not on the Board, and thus the terms were negotiated by the Board.

So there is a simple answer to a simple question.  Unfortunately you have byso who will take a small and easily explained truth and try to construct a conspiracy theory around it.

We've seen it before and no doubt we'll see it again.

The original question in all of this remains - can the 5 people who voted to oust Mayer provide a cogent and intelligible reason to justify their stance and how it is good for the long term future of the club?

Mata, as I've said before, CEO's come and go, it's a fact of corporate/sporting life.  I doubt you'll get the cogent answer your calling for, as probably a confidentiality clause exists with Board decisions.  You could probably get an answer from the little fat guy however, but it probably won't be honest.

Once and for all get over it and worry about watching footy. None of you can change anything and you aren;t likely to get any answers, surely it isnt worth worrying about

Dan link said:
Once and for all get over it and worry about watching footy.
  For as long as there a team you're passionate about watching I suppose. 

Pass me my violin, the flames are inspiring me. 

Dan link said:
Once and for all get over it and worry about watching footy. None of you can change anything and you aren;t likely to get any answers, surely it isnt worth worrying about
If we applied that theory to all Manly related issues you would never have got close to your 13,000 threads ;)

i just dont see the point in flogging a dead horse

Watching power politics play out can be like watching the never-ending stream of disaster stories on the nightly news.  "He should do this".  "They should do that".  An addiction to pain.  Jack Handy got it so right.

If I ever get rich and powerful, I sure hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

With all this wasted time and effort, i would have thought you could have all put in an effort to assist me with finishing the coding for the new site!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6