Simply the best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1685098918178.png

I wonder if Alfie still remembers the smell of Tina's feet. lol

Paul Vautin on why he never appeared in the TV ad....

'So, they ring me, they say 'We need you to go to Maroubra beach, we're going to shoot this ad with Tina Turner,' he recalled on Channel Nine's NRL commentary on Thursday night.

I said 'Sweet, no worries,' 'And bring some sluggos' [Speedos]. I said 'Well, that's going to be dangerous'.

'So I turn up and there's myself and they put me in the middle of Wayne Pearce and Andrew Ettingshausen and in the sluggos and it's fair to say I'd had a fairly big off-season.

'So anyway, we've done this run down the beach about five times so they say, 'Alright, let's have a little rest,' and I'm [draws gasping breath] resting and I hear the American director, and he says to someone, I don't know who, he says 'Hey man, who's that fat, hairy guy in the middle?

'And the bloke said, 'Well, that's Paul Vautin, he's Manly captain and blah, blah, blah,' and he said 'Well man, get him out of my shot.' So they brushed me. Basiled. I can't believe it.'

Paul Vautin on why he never appeared in the TV ad....

'So, they ring me, they say 'We need you to go to Maroubra beach, we're going to shoot this ad with Tina Turner,' he recalled on Channel Nine's NRL commentary on Thursday night.

I said 'Sweet, no worries,' 'And bring some sluggos' [Speedos]. I said 'Well, that's going to be dangerous'.

'So I turn up and there's myself and they put me in the middle of Wayne Pearce and Andrew Ettingshausen and in the sluggos and it's fair to say I'd had a fairly big off-season.

'So anyway, we've done this run down the beach about five times so they say, 'Alright, let's have a little rest,' and I'm [draws gasping breath] resting and I hear the American director, and he says to someone, I don't know who, he says 'Hey man, who's that fat, hairy guy in the middle?

'And the bloke said, 'Well, that's Paul Vautin, he's Manly captain and blah, blah, blah,' and he said 'Well man, get him out of my shot.' So they brushed me. Basiled. I can't believe it.'

Well I guess his nickname was "Fatty" and lets be honest, not many are going to look great in scunno's between ET and Wayne Pearce....it's almost a stitchup really :call:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8