Sironen Done Deal!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good signing. Will have a chip on his shoulder all year. Probably was too comfortable in the Tigers environment. Conditions are primed for him to have a break out season running off Green and DCE.

THINGS THAT MAKE THIS SIGNING INTERESTING...
1) Curtis Sironen and I have the same birthday.
2) He was born in 1993, the year I finished high school (god I'm old).
3) Two of my good mates in high school were arrested by his old man for underage drinking, back in about 1990.
Why is any of this relevant? It isn't. But I have had a few bevvies, and am trying to catch up on work. By which I mean, doing what I generally do after a long day and heaps of stuff to catch up on...procrastinate by getting on silvertails. :)

THINGS THAT MAKE THIS SIGNING INTERESTING...
1) Curtis Sironen and I have the same birthday.
2) He was born in 1993, the year I finished high school (god I'm old).
3) Two of my good mates in high school were arrested by his old man for underage drinking, back in about 1990.
Why is any of this relevant? It isn't. But I have had a few bevvies, and am trying to catch up on work. By which I mean, doing what I generally do after a long day and heaps of stuff to catch up on...procrastinate by getting on silvertails. :)
You're old ? I finished school in 1963 for christs sake, I'm almost prehistoric !!!

The price tag

How do you know this? What was ferris actually on? I have been reliable told that Sironen was on big coin at the Tigers. So unless the Tigers are chipping in or Sironen took considerably less to sign for us then I doubt this is true.

Definitely a good signing, no way in the world would he be on as much coin as he was at the tigers. Simple conversation - take less and possibly play first grade, or stay and rot in the reggies. Where do i sign.

DOB 31/7/1993, aw jesus he's exactly 20yrs younger than me. *Slams door on way out to old ppls home

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8