Site updates -> Post Hack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is there and works for me. I will test on my old iohone later

Its there on android. Does it show now for iphone?

They used to have a restriction for this stuff because ios wouldnt let you browse the file system from a browser but afaik that changed in ios 6 ill load uo my old iphone 4 and see what the resuls are

Ok tested with iPhone 4 ios6 (not jailbroken) and was able to see and use the add image option

Today I will be looking at adding
1 - Notifications to Mobile theme
2 - Like system to mobile theme

I thought a hack was something you did to south supporters-
Not real good at this electronic caper- Go manly

Yes this was a plugin I have to add, I haven't gotten around to re-adding it yet

Sounds like Dan should not have a mobile option at all!

:p

Edit: And by Dan, I mean this site. I'm sure Dan has a fully pimped out mobile option.

@globaleagle It's often more of a headache than its worth sometimes, but have to keep the punters happy.

The mobile version can only display google adverts which are not very lucrative, the full version shows our CPM network ads which are better revenue wise, so it's a pain. I have requested mobile size banners from the CPM network though

Dan said:
@globaleagle It's often more of a headache than its worth sometimes, but have to keep the punters happy.

The mobile version can only display google adverts which are not very lucrative, the full version shows our CPM network ads which are better revenue wise, so it's a pain. I have requested mobile size banners from the CPM network though

Tom Waterhouse knows what punters want!

Which, as you know, the cpm network can do, just whether they can be stuffed to do. The Aff Marketers can create ads in any size as they want the $$$$ (before the network scrapes them).

Now I have a headache!

0-0 end of first hawks v detroit.

Forgive me for asking, I have the technology but pretty useless in using it, the Mobile Version is this perhaps m.silvertails.net ???

nope just go to forums.silvertails.net on your mobile device and you should automatically be switched to the mobile theme

Mark from Brisbane said:
Forgive me for asking, I have the technology but pretty useless in using it, the Mobile Version is this perhaps m.silvertails.net ???

Down the bottom of every page there is a switch to mobile or full version option just click that

@"Mark from Brisbane"

Dan said:

Speaking of keeping the punters happy, @Dan I see you have added the function to see if a post is liked on the mobile version - but when you click on the (+) it does not expand! How can I keep my punters happy if I don't know who my admirers are! ;)

Thanks for all your efforts in getting everything back up and running Dan - and now improvements as well.... have you had time to do anything else? Just as well we have the bye this weekend....

@voicefromthehill yep I need to do some additional coding for that so I may or may not add it see how time goes.

@MadMarcus some time for other things but not much been sick and flat out at work. Almost finished the new tipping comp so will have the test system up for beta testing probably this weekend

voicefromthehill said:
Dan said:

Speaking of keeping the punters happy, @Dan I see you have added the function to see if a post is liked on the mobile version - but when you click on the (+) it does not expand! How can I keep my punters happy if I don't know who my admirers are! ;)
Tom Waterhouse get off this forum and never come back. :D lol

^Haha

We should move the site to second life. Then talk to avatars of ourselves

And never go outside again

and that's it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9