Slater Injured - B.Stewart possible start for Australia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deadlyeagle

Reserve Grader
Just was watching the cowboys v storm game match live on fox sports

&

Slater walked of injured with an eye injury which looked quite bad and looked like someone had punched him in the face. J Thurston attempted to tackle him and accidentally eye gouged him.

Doesn't look good for Slater, but possible for B.Stewart to start for Australia.

Not wishing injury on Slater, i just wish he wont be able to play the match  ;)

Go Brett !! But I prefer he get it fair and square - not because of injury.
Billy's played 7 good games. Brett's played 50 odd straight now !

huh??

if you actually were there you would have noticed he got crockered and robbo moved to fullback.

had a few E's Ryanster?

What did the hit on Stewart look like on telly. At the ground it look like he was hit high and illegally. Was the ref as big a joke on Fox?

More of a head clash than anything illegal. He fell into the tackle. Hopefully there is no cheek bone fracture.

The refereeing was ordinary, especially the Video Ref. There just doesn't seem to be any consistency from week to week, it is so frustrating. The sooner they get rid of this checking the strip caper the better, it's a lottery at best.

Fluffy link said:
huh??

if you actually were there you would have noticed he got crockered and robbo moved to fullback.

had a few E's Ryanster?

I couldn't understand this:-

its still even opn that term

and no - no E's tonight - the kids get up too early and the come down would be a real bummer !

slater deserves the number #1 jersey especially over karmichael.

but here to hoping that Manly will have 1 player in the green and gold

If a team that is currently coming 4th, and came 2nd last year and was in the Grand Final can't have a few test players - then I'll be a monkeys uncle !

Zep link said:
slater deserves the number #1 jersey especially over karmichael.

but here to hoping that Manly will have 1 player in the green and gold

Bullshat !

Slater has great kick returns & that's it. Stewart covers him in every other area.
Stop listening to the media morons. They're just anti-Manly & pro-Queensland inbreds.

Agree Duff....Like I say - Slater has had 7 good games in a row now. Stewy has had 50, and is the incumbent.

They will not pick either for the wing. However it would not surprise me if Stewart got picked. The Aussie selectors are a strange conglomerate of NSW and QLDers who don't listen to the media and tend to be conservative. Over the years, at times it has been harder to get out of the side than into it. They are loyal to those who have done the job in the past. Stewart has done little wrong and has not had the luxury of playing in the pinup team or having a pack of 'media stars' on his case.

Slater's kick returns are a highlight of the game. Brett's general defensive and try-saving play and try scoring ability is way ahead of Slater. They both deserve the jumper. If Snake could splice through like Eadie he would hold the #1 for years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7