Slothfields Weekly Attack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc pushed Snake out of the way, rushing to hug Sid after the Knights game :heart:

Hoff should have slapped Slater on his shoulder, to show how much he loves the Big Third, preferrable the one Scott just readjusted :idea: :D

Buzz is in the Wok Ryan class with his understanding of the norms of relationships and journalism :dodgy:

RiverEagle said:
niccipops said:
RiverEagle said:
What the hell is a sinew check?

And should you really be watching it nicci??

Lol.
I do regular 'sinew checks' over photographs of a shirtless Wolfman. Borrowing some words from Coops, I like to check that, “every sinew in my (Wolfman's) body came together in one perfect whole”.

Well it's good that you're on the job nicci...

Just don't let HappilyManly catch you with those photographs!

Plenty to go around :shy:
I'm sure that niccipops only googles the 'artisic' images of Wolfman Williams :)

Rothfield is a deads**t. Notice how pink his face is & the bloodshot eyes - he's a permant p*ss pot.

How many copies of your paper were sold today, you dinasour? About 5?

Newspapers are slashing staff weekly, as Newscorp continues to heamourage money . . . are there more than 4 sports journos left at the Tele Phil boy?

Print Media obsolete in 2 years & he doesn't have the head, nor any humour/charisma/interest to land a job anywhere else.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7