Snake back to training tomorrow???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can you play in a metal knee brace like in AFL? Maybe we could teach him to do the Slater knee slide into the kidneys of opposition players when their scoring tries? The strategy could be a great way to use up opposition interchanges?

The snakes back. You knew it. Woo Hoo.
And it's the off season, and in the off season we have to be optermistic, we have to imagine all our recruits will be guns. A Once Injured soldiers like Snake, no reason he won't return to full fitness. Full glory. The NSW fullback positions awaits. We are now premiership favourites.

If he gets back to 2015 form and Tom at centre. We have some speed and weapons in our back line.

Whatever happens should not tarnish his career. He a legend I understand everyone thoughts last year was way below his standards, a quick call on his career must be made.

By any scale he has been one of manly's best.
Yep was lucky enough to watch most of the old games fox were showing yesterday and you can get a bit blasé when remembering his highlights because there are so many of them. And not just the showstoppers, the deft passes three links before a break is made that cause the break, the ball and all try savers on the goal line. The positional play and organisation of defences.

What's never been there though was a strong kick return. If he can get fit and all those other parts of his game in order, and if uate and Tafua can catch bombs well- they can make the kick returns.

I'm more than happy with turbo at 4.

Maybe part of the plan, play game 1, get injured after 10 minutes, then grtca medical retirement??

I agree - he wants to get that final year of contract, he's had a few bills in the past, and any one of us would be the same in his position I guess. He's just going through the motions. Sucks for us though.

We should just pay him out pre season and be done with it. We don't need a circus next year. It's been pretty much over for years for Brett - time to stop flogging the dead horse and hoping for a 'Lazarus' . ( The bible kind I mean - albeit Brett does move at Glenn's speed mostly these days).

I have no doubt he can still play if hes fit. Last year.. he wasnt and he was told he was free to leave. If he is fit and actually support him in the side.. then i have no doubts about it.

Turbo will be a good full back and hes still young. Not built enough and his defence is more than suspect. He could do with a stint at centre to toughen his defence up.

1. Stewart
2. Kelly
3. Turbo
4. Walker
5. Uate

C'mon Bozo, when does a full dinkum Manly fan ever lay a terrible label on a champion player who has given us supporters so much over the years. Sure, he may turn out to be not up to 1st grade standard if his injuries persist, we may even prefer he go out while on top, may even prefer a young Tommy T, but labeling Snake a has been?

I've enjoyed your contribution here over the years, and probably still will and you may have meant this in another way, but labeling Snake that way is showing a little poor form.

Yes I agree he has been one of our greatest but the question is .....
Due to all his injuries is he now just a has been ?
C'mon Bozo you said venom I said scale. It's a reptile pun fest. Nobody got on board.

The reason why this article doesn't include any quotes from the club or Snake is because he is not playing on next season. The club informed the media a while back that Snake wouldn't be fronting up at HQ until the new year to ward off speculation concerning his non appearance at pre-season training.

This article is simply a product of the calendar ticking over and the assumption that he will be back training with the side when in actual fact he has no intention of playing on.

Notice they used the words "expected to return".

C'mon Bozo, when does a full dinkum Manly fan ever lay a terrible label on a champion player who has given us supporters so much over the years. Sure, he may turn out to be not up to 1st grade standard if his injuries persist, we may even prefer he go out while on top, may even prefer a young Tommy T, but labeling Snake a has been?

I've enjoyed your contribution here over the years, and probably still will and you may have meant this in another way, but labeling Snake that way is showing a little poor form.
I didn't mean it the way you have taken it Mal. Like your self and all of us supporters I rate the Snake as one of our very best ever . What I meant by the "has been" quote was his best days may be over due to his injuries .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10