Snake's 100th 1st Grade Try - Gratz!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It almost brought a tear of joy to my eye to see him cross the line three times tonight. Mark my words, this will do wonders for his confidence both Mentally and physically.

Congratulations Brett. A great effort well done :)

Yeah great effort it was worth getting soaked to see that. Until he gets his confidence and fitness back it could be a good move with him and hoppa interchanging

Fonz said:
Does anyone know what the try celebration was about?

Good question. The only thing I can think of was it was something like he was 'back on the horse'. Looked like he was reving a motor cycle. Some one must know....

Ryan said:
Who would have thought? Brett Stewart on the wing !!!

Good ploy by Dessie... Keeping Hoppa happy so that he signs a new contract, then once that happens he can move Brett back to fullback.

ManlyBacker said:
Fonz said:

Good question. The only thing I can think of was it was something like he was 'back on the horse'. Looked like he was reving a motor cycle. Some one must know....

My guess is that it was a right royal "f#$% you" to the number one goose in our game [What do you do when you ride a horse at full pace is the hint]

I think he was saying this one is for you #$%^ !!!! Thanks for all your support.

That's my take on it anyway.

Fonz said:

ManlyBacker said:
Fonz said:

Chip and Chase said:
ManlyBacker said:
Fonz said:

My guess is that it was a right royal "f#$% you" to the number one goose in our game [What do you do when you ride a horse at full pace is the hint]

I think he was saying this one is for you #$%^ !!!! Thanks for all your support.

It might be the 'dougie' dance that George, Hoppa and Olds are going on about on twitter

Or maybe it was the "Push It Up Manly" dance that we have heard so much about.

eagles2win said:
Fonz said:

ManlyBacker said:
Fonz said:

Chip and Chase said:
ManlyBacker said:
Fonz said:

My guess is that it was a right royal "f#$% you" to the number one goose in our game [What do you do when you right a horse at full pace is the hint]

It might be the 'dougie' dance that George, Hoppa and Olds are going on about on twitter

Hey come on now leave me out of this.

Duff said:
Anybody who wasn't at Brookie to see Bretts 100th try isn't a true supporter.

You forgot to add only true supporters stood in the rain on the hill all night to witness it.

ONYA BRETT... finally the ton... took 2yrs but you only played 4 games in that time .. 101 tries 122 games .. how goods that..
;)

Congrats to Snake,we always knew he'd comeback stronger mentally and I hope that celebration was directed at the goose! It was awesome to see him join Bozo and Beaver in the 100 try club by scoring directly in front of the Fulton Menzies stand...All hail the prince of Brookvale!!

On 7 news tonight they said he was having a Galloping of a time therefore the Galloping gesture after scoring.And in another twist after being interviewed while leaving the ground was asked how it felt to be back and he said it was great to have a Gallop.I had a jolly good Gallop last night as well.Why dont we all have a Gallop.Or two.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4