Snow for Fro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It reached a balmy 5.9 in Melbourne today, with snow falling in Ballarat and even some on the peninsula.

Do all of you poofs ski or are there any boarders out there?

Ill be heading to Buller for a weekend shortly but it seems thats all i will manage this year.

Cant help bad luck Matas

No i don't think there are any boarders on here Clon, as far as I know we are all heterosexual

Ski's until I waas 16 and a mate convinced me to go on a 6 day Boarding camp at Perisher Blue. Never touched ski's since.
I remember getting chased by skiers when I had my board in my hands , and swung around to talk to a mate , and promptly knocked over about 5 sets of ski's propped up against a rail. I shouldnt have laughed at them I suppose.

It reached a balmy 5.9 in Melbourne today, with snow falling in Ballarat and even some on the peninsula.

Do all of you poofs ski or are there any boarders out there?

Ill be heading to Buller for a weekend shortly but it seems thats all i will manage this year.

I'm going up to Buller first weekend in August. If you're up there then I'll be the guy hurtling down at a million miles an hour with little or no control. The only control I will have is to aim at you wankers on snow boards ;)

You just keep to your snow plough and tearing up the runs turning them to nothing more than a downhill slush puppy.

You just like wearing the lycra suits dont you Gronk. ;)

Skiing is for amatuers!!

your kidding arnt ya.

I snowboarded for one day in colorado and was carving up advanced runs by lunch. Its one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Theres a reason skiers get banned from snow boarding half pipe comps and alike, because they always win.

You just keep to your snow plough and tearing up the runs turning them to nothing more than a downhill slush puppy.

You just like wearing the lycra suits dont you Gronk. ;)

Yeah when I ski I resemble Homer Simpson as Mr Plow-piles of snow at both sides by the time I am finished.

As for the lycra, I find it a bit too restrictive. I just tried on last year's outfit, and I think I can still pull it off, you think?

[br][img=200x263]../../AE_files/public/1184748965_858_FT164428_419362771_78c27b2e4c_.jpg[/img][br]

[quote author=clontaago]
Skiing is for amatuers!!

your kidding arnt ya.

I snowboarded for one day in colorado and was carving up advanced runs by lunch. Its one of the easiest things in the world to do.

Theres a reason skiers get banned from snow boarding half pipe comps and alike, because they always win.
[/quote]

Yeah I believe you :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

He Garts, you should ask your mate about the Gay fellow he's going to have working in his business next Tuesday. ;)

[quote author=Fluffy]
[quote author=clontaago]
Skiing is for amatuers!!

your kidding arnt ya.

[/quote]

Yeah I believe you :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

[/quote]

Fluffy Haneef. :lol: :lol:

Maybe Mata believes you, but we certainly dont.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4