So how does this work?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Be worth asking it on one of the footy shows or something this weekend

Settle down blokes.

St George Illawarra entered the comp in 1999

Ben Hornby - First Grade Debut: Round 23, St George Illawarra v Penrith at Penrith, 8 July 2000

Stevo said:
Settle down blokes.

St George Illawarra entered the comp in 1999

Ben Hornby - First Grade Debut: Round 23, St George Illawarra v Penrith at Penrith, 8 July 2000

You are missing the point that they are saying he took the record from Norm Proven i.e. counting it as St George Dragons

www.dragons.com.au

Go to the about tab and click on history. It all starts in 1999.

From the Dragons website-

"And when he runs out onto Allianz Stadium this afternoon, Ben Hornby will play his 257th game for the St George Illawarra Dragons, setting a new record for the most first-grade games played by any St George, Illawarra Steelers, or St George Illawarra player."

That's all they're claiming and we'd do the same for Beaver

It's not an NRL recognised record!!!!!

Chip and Chase said:
Every Saints fan I know is constantly reminded by me that their club has one premiership and 15 years of history. St George Dragons are dead and buried, ain't nothing they can say that will change that.

Yep, I do the same.

Zorba The Manly Daily

THE Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club is demanding the Australian Rugby League Commission shifts the missing 69 games and 29 tries back in the history books for record-breaking club legend Steve Menzies.

The club, its members and fans are furious Menzies doesn’t have his two seasons with the forced amalgamation with the now defunct Northern Eagles included in his mighty 16 seasons at Brookvale.

A board meeting of the football club discussed the issue this week and unanimously decided to ask the ARLC to right the wrong.

Rest of article @ http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-views-restore-beavers-record/

Also on this topic of club appearance's why does Darren Lockyer get to count his Super League appearance's with the Bronco's in his total of club matches?

In State of Origin and Test Match record's the Super League matches aren't counted at all to the players total rep appearance's so why does the club matches get recognized ? It was a rebel competition, not part of the ARL.

Lockyer should be on 335 matches as he played 20 games in the Super League competition which was a outside competition

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4