So Roosters Sunday.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the smartest thing to do would be to put K Foran at centre and L Foran at 5/8. With both Matai and Lyon out it would be silly to put someone else who doesn't have NRL experience in that position.

one things 4 sure and certain,trex must never play in the centres again! he was caught out defence everytime the storm went wide, and stanley was on one leg and beat him pointlessly. imagine when hes actually up against someone fully fit?

the mauler link said:
one things 4 sure and certain,trex must never play in the centres again! he was caught out defence everytime the storm went wide, and stanley was on one leg and beat him pointlessly. imagine when hes actually up against someone fully fit?

Can you imagine what Shaun Kenny-Dowall is going to do to him?

I would like to see Ray Moujalli in there. He is a big unit and really gave it to the sharks in that trial. Load up the bench with forwards and roll the dice on not getting injuries we need to cover in the backs. Gifty can cover 5/8 if we were that unlucky.

Sean, we will need someone to go on when D Williams breaks down.  Look, I didn't see T-Rex as that bad on Saturday night.  Sure he came out of the line once and let Stanley's try in.  Apart from that he wasn't to blame for the loss.  Everyone needs to calm down.  If the boys stay in line and make their tackles we'll beat the Rorters.  Souths nearly did the job on them, and I don't think their skill level is anywhere near ours.   

I hope your wrong about David Williams. TRex opened up our line a few times that weren't capatalised on by the storm. He seems to have a bit of a problem with slide defence. I really don't see him as a centre. Would Wolf be better on his inside?

Jerry1 link said:
Well, lets go & break some seats - what I mean but that is give them a flogging that will cause their supporters angst causing them to boot the crap out of their own supporters bays seats. Whilst we leave ours in a better condition than we found them (smelling of sea eagles supporters bums - sweet perfume).

LMAO Roosters vs Manly 2010, good times :)

Sean link said:
I hope your wrong about David Williams. TRex opened up our line a few times that weren't capatalised on by the storm. He seems to have a bit of a problem with slide defence. I really don't see him as a centre. Would Wolf be better on his inside?

T Rex would be better on the bench and take that Mauro off and put him in park footy

DSM5 link said:
How we can win?  Souths were hopeless in the first half against the Rorters.  Second half, much better, although still not good enough.  We'll hold the Rorters in the first half and then get the better of them in the second.  A Manly win by 8.  And I agree with 007, target their bigger guys with fast play the balls and nippy play around the ruck area.  The real reason we lost in Melbourne is that Smith controlled the ruck.  His distribution was superior to ours and he continually put pressure on our half.  The Rorters don't have anyone who comes near his skill level.  And King, Kite and Rose need to be told to quicken up.  Defense is the key to this game.  Put pressure on Pearce and his kicking game falls down.       

Pretty spot on in my eyes - Smith does so many things that many people miss, and is the best at controlling the ruck.  Everything starts from there and we were poor in that area.  We need Ballin to get good ball to DCE quickly, so that he has a little more time to take the right options in attack.  Nerves got to DCE a bit - his errors weren't a lack of ability / skill, but pure nerves playing in his first game on the big stage.  That 1st game is under his belt and he'll be the better for it on Sunday.

We need consistent hard running from Kite, Rose and Robinson with Watmough, Gift etc putting plenty of pressure on their halves on 4th and 5th tackle plays.

Look, a win is going to be difficult, but we could surprise a few people.

Hard to see a win ....they'll probably get us with the class of their halves in the end.

Not sure about the result, but I'll be at the SFS on Sunday with the MWTS to watch DCE and the boys take on SKD and JWH in the NRL.

Bones link said:
Not sure about the result, but I'll be at the SFS on Sunday with the MWTS to watch DCE and the boys take on SKD and JWH in the NRL.

and drink JD,JB or VB,while having a bet at the TAB,on the GGs,then we can go to KFC.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Bones link=topic=186843.msg323705#msg323705 date=1300249177]

and drink JD,JB or VB,while having a bet at the TAB,on the GGs,then we can go to KFC.
[/quote]

OK

wombatgc link said:
Hard to see a win ....they'll probably get us with the class of their halves in the end.

Their halves are always looking to get someone in the end. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6