So Tezza is gone eh !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Pepsi, look at what you wrote. Their left is our right!!!!!!! (The teams are opposite each other and not running the same way - or maybe that was what the problem was!!)

Berrigan was up against Tezz. Smasho .... All over Red Rover.

CW ,,,, please read carefully, ( not saying that i was wrong with whos marking who, however, just to correct my grammer and that!"

"Berrigan was scoring on OUR left and Tezza was defending the right ! !drunk:

Okay Pepsi. I watched the game again last night and Tezza didn't miss Berrigan. Stephenson wasn't as bad as I thought! In fact much of the problem was that we stopped moving up and across in our own quarter (weight of possession) and so we were tackling big blokes too close to the line to stop tries. It happened for more than half their tries - the tackle was made but the player carried the tackler over.

I voted for Donald (well i think i did). I thought he wasn't that good last Friday, plus hadnt done much all year for me to keep him in.

ads CW will be on your case. I think he has a secret Crush on Scott Donald the way he defends him and every winger in the game until he is blue in the face

**********************No Open Season on Wingers! *******************
CANTEEN ALERT
A winger drops one ball - it is under pressure and usually puts the other team on attack deep in one's own territory-Looks worse.. A forward drops a ball - often different impact.

A winger misses a tackle - usually on a player at full pace with room, often a try or long metres. A forward misses a tackle - another one there to do the job (often).

Wingers are meant to finish off tries, return kicks, assist on hit-ups in early tackles, drop back on late tackles and assist the forwards when they are tired. Ours do that and usually do it well.

We have a few Seagulling forwards who go missing for a while or are experts on flopping in on second tackles. Donald made a few bad errors against the Broncs as did Hicks and Brett Stewart but they aren't thre reason we lost.

!BDH!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu May 05 2005, 10:39AM ]</span>

CW, wingers are no longer meant to finish tries, they are suppossed to be back up forwards in todays game and make yards.

So Donald, Matt Sing and Roberts should be dispensed with for Wingers like Hoppa that makes metres but couldn't run out of sight on a dark night?????

Pace!!!!!

no i like the old fashioned wingers, but their role has changed in todays game.

Have you and Scott Donald booked a church yet for your wedding?

I saw CW slip Duck a Fifty last home game......I don't know what it was for though. :lol: :lol:

The only 50 he got in the last game was that run down the side (the time Stephenson actually passed him the ball) to score Manly's second try in the corner. See it on the downloads section.

Good wingers try!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8