So very predictable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
What’s your thought on the left side attack and how do they get Koula into one on one plays?

For me this left side has lost structure since Vegas.
Having a genuine consistent selfless hard running back rower line runner that can hold the inside shoulders in helps from a general ball spread standpoint, this is why Parker even though playing as centre was so valued because of his putting himself in danger line running.

Haumole offers a significant consistent threat on the right even if his line running is very inconsistent in quality, which opens all types of possibilities on the outside in terms of decoys and face balls.

Sometimes Waddell and Ben offer some line running but it has to be offered over and over and over again with genuine hard running quality which is willing to take the unselfish bone jarring hits without the ball.

Also more short ballplaying variety through the middle third is required to open up the outside with stretched numbers and space. Too often(and this is evident with most teams in the nrl) the pass from dummy half is too long allowing teams to slide over in numbers before the decoy play is initiated with ample numbers or getting up into the face of players.

Sometimes Tom has to be the lead runner to open up his outside backs instead of just chiming in too often from depth and second plays.

Tolu is too fleet footed and light to be pigeon holed into a centre corridor and should be offered some flexibility at times to hide himself and float in the attacking line(that is why fullback can work so well for him and generate one on ones when he chooses to inject himself), also a natural crisp ballplayer on the left like a Foran can offer quality early direct ball to allow Tolu extra room and space, hopefully Brooks can bring this into his game more and not overplay his hand at times.

We also need greater change of movement off the ball and just prior to the pass that is more elaborate in nature so defensive structures can't rely on predictable decoy plays coming at them and hone in on players like a video training session run. The play for Tom off Brooks was beautifully constructed but has to be more prevalent in our game beyond a one off constructed for a highlight play.

All is good mate
I just don't think celebrating a try is a problem and used Penrith as an example as they celebrate every try big time and it doesn't effect their performance
I feel DCE should be allowed to smile and enjoy a try personally
Sure celebrate but don't be over the top with in your face shining a mouth-guard happiness like it was the most important try ever produced and with too much enthusiasm to congratulate others,a leader needs to find the balance to keep it level headed and "let's not get too ahead of ourselves" and also love the context and importance of a try when it really matters.

That is why in Football(Soccer) goals are celebrated like crazy it is because of how rare goals are and how important even the first goal can be, every goal feels like it could be the winning play so it is understandable that a goal is so highly valued and celebrated.

Scoring tries in league is not a rare event so you need to save the emotions for when it counts, it's a long tiring grind before you can or should feel comfortable the win is within striking distance----well unless you have earned the right to be arrogant with long success so you can enjoy the spoils of being a class above.

When Manly can win 8-10 games in a row in a dominant manner then sure allow some arrogance and fun to come into play, arrogance(in the sporting sense) is not necessarily a negative thing as it shows you are playing at a level of confidence that can intimidate others into submission, but it has to be built on sustained prolonged substance to be taken seriously.

Sure celebrate but don't be over the top with in your face shining a mouth-guard happiness like it was the most important try ever produced and with too much enthusiasm to congratulate others,a leader needs to find the balance to keep it level headed and "let's not get too ahead of ourselves" and also love the context and importance of a try when it really matters.

That is why in Football(Soccer) goals are celebrated like crazy it is because of how rare goals are and how important even the first goal can be, every goal feels like it could be the winning play so it is understandable that a goal is so highly valued and celebrated.

Scoring tries in league is not a rare event so you need to save the emotions for when it counts, it's a long tiring grind before you can or should feel comfortable the win is within striking distance----well unless you have earned the right to be arrogant with long success so you can enjoy the spoils of being a class above.

When Manly can win 8-10 games in a row in a dominant manner then sure allow some arrogance and fun to come into play, arrogance(in the sporting sense) is not necessarily a negative thing as it shows you are playing at a level of confidence that can intimidate others into submission, but it has to be built on sustained prolonged substance to be taken seriously.
Not going to read a book of reasons, but again Penrith who have won the last 3 grand finals celebrate every try more than any other team.
It's how you back it up with intensity after this that's important and the celebration becomes irrelevant but excites fans and lifts the players

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10