So who replaces DCE in he gets selected for SOO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We may not need to worry. This from Peter Badel at the Courier Mail. What a farce if this is the case, I feel for the bloke and hope they end up with egg on their face.

EXCLUSIVE: Maroons drop more selection bombshells with Daly Cherry-Evans snubbed for the decider. Find out new faces in @cmail_sport tomrow

He'd get inside goss so probably true.

Qld need to say dce is in the mix because next year they may need him to be the starter with coop and thursto farking off.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/bd298ac57f47c8de3e91a17a7a872b4f
BRONCOS halfback Ben Hunt will
make a shock Origin debut as Maroons selectors sensationally snubbed in-form Manly playmaker Daly Cherry-Evans for the Suncorp decider.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Queensland coach Kevin Walters will today name two debutants in Hunt and Storm ace Cameron Munster for Origin III, meaning the Maroons have blooded eight rookies this year.
:rofl:

#BluesBluesBlues

#Manly2017

images (1).jpg

Last edited:
They were never gonna pick him in my opinion.

If Hunt or Mbye are in the side I hope NSW win by 70. Actually I hope they do anyway.

Walters and Lockyer **** me.

Here is a song I will dedicate to Locky.

You are not moving too well in nthat video Bob

Arthritis getting to you these days?

I like a bit of a conspiracy , Qld were probably thinking we are not gunna pick DCE because NSW are saying we should, while NSW knowing that, have kept pushing him for selection so he won't get picked..
NSW face a weaker QLD side without DCE...
Still feel for DCE getting jerked around again...

Without Thurston, I cant see QLD getting within 20 of NSW. I say keep DCE away from it. He doesnt need more scapegoating. We need him against Penrith. If QLD get bashed without DCE, you can be sure there will be a lot of questions asked about selections and DCE, as long as his form continues, will be unbackable odds to be half back for QLD next year, probably with a different coach.

It will be different when the Mafia are gone ( Smith, Thurston, Cronk , Slater), the selectors will come crawling back on all fours begging for his services.

I hope he does " a Killer" and tells them to get ****ed when that happens!

If you watch the post match interview after the Warriors game very carefully, the Cronk question/exchange with DCE was awkward. A little giggle from DCE knowing full well he wasn't going to get picked and both seemed to know why. I have always detested Smith, Thurston and Slater but Cronk seemed a little less arrogant. Not any more...just a dickhead like the others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8