Some big personal news that has impact on the site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for all the work you have put into the site over the years, AmsterDan. All the best to you and your family in the next stage of your lives.

nice dan, good luck mate and thanks for the site. hope we can keep it going, personally happy to chip in where ever.

Congrats Dan on your new journey a far. Thank you for bringing this site to life and offering a platform for Manly Sea Eagles supporters to be informed, discuss and interact with each other. I'm sure whatever you decide to do with the site, it will continue to carry on serving it's main purpose. Best of luck for you and your famiies future endeavors.

all the best Dan...

thanks for a great forum , hope life treats you well there and your family .

im sure this site will continue making you proud, And Manly will continue putting a smile on your face for many years to come...

think about the long weekends over there or even a public holiday you can pop over to another country , so enjoy !!

Congrats Dan - you won't regret it and your family will love it. Don't be a stranger on ST, set your alarm to enjoy quality laughs after a loss

Thanks for a great forum Dan. Congrats on the job.

Hope all goes well in Amsterdam for you and the family.

@globaleagle CSS buttons which means no images. just trying to lower the resource load of the site for all of you

Dan said:
@globaleagle CSS buttons which means no images. just trying to lower the resource load of the site for all of you

Nice!

Except now it seems to reply to a post (like I'm doing now) I have to click the little +convo button, then on reply whereas previously one just clicked on reply.

?

edit: err sorry, this isn't the thread for this. (tis like the quote button doesn't work)

or the new reply down the bottom. wait there should be another button

Dan said:

test...yup it works!

sigh, what would you guys do without me?

:angel:

Ok, back to wishing Dan a great trip!

- Have a great trip AmsterDan (hard to avoid in Amsterdam!!)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6