Something strange ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I wondered about that, surely the trainers would make sure the players warm up again before the seond half? Especially any players with problematic histories?
Thought the same thing - Turbo and Croker hammie injuries look remarkably similar in terms of just after HT.

Ferris is still responsible. It will take Donny 12 months at least to rebuild each player’s body properly.

(Is that the type of ST wisdom you were after, Woodsie?)

Absolutelty !!!!!! ..... that is just the sort of absolute Silvertails moon howling, lip dribbling, slack jawed window licking, ball scratching nonsensical numbnuttery that I was looking for ....

Ranga ... you are the new Minister of Propoganda and Keeper of the Silvertails file of Common Wisdom .....

Haaahhhahahh ... could not have said it any better ...

Absolutelty !!!!!! ..... that is just the sort of absolute Silvertails moon howling, lip dribbling, slack jawed window licking, ball scratching nonsensical numbnuttery that I was looking for ....

Ranga ... you are the new Minister of Propoganda and Keeper of the Silvertails file of Common Wisdom .....

Haaahhhahahh ... could not have said it any better ...
Stoked! I am officially unemployed come Friday week. My wife will be overjoyed to hear that I have got myself a new gig. Woohoo!

I wondered about that, surely the trainers would make sure the players warm up again before the seond half? Especially any players with problematic histories?
They do have stationary bikes in the sheds and you often see players pedalling away at halftime. Also the physios go to work on them during the break where needed

Are you sure you not Stephen / Nat that regularly posts annoying dribble on the Daily Telegraph comments section pretending to be a Manly supporter? He is in fact a Canterbury supporter.

Ok you enlighten me ....

Q 1)) Do you believe that all the injuries over the past few years were the Mangey one's fault ? ... yes/no ..(if no move to Q4)

if you answered yes Q 2) Do you then believe that all the injuries this year are Donny's fault ? .. yes/no (if no go to Q 3)

Q 3) Why not ?

Q 4) .. If you answerd no to Q 1 ... you are obviously not a dribbler ... congratulations .....

@Woodsie I do see your point about the injuries and the lack of fans complaining about it. But the difference is that unlike last year when our heads would drop even if we lost a fill in player, this year the team has a totally different attitude. We are showing fight and as a result, wins have come instead of the hammerings of 2018.

Last year if we had lost Turbo and DCE for long periods, added to not having Walker at all and having AFB out for most of it, it would have been just a fight to avoid the wooden spoon losing players of that quality. But 2019 has seem the teams attitude do a complete 180 under Des.

I think the teams totally different attitude has been a lot of the reason that we are seeing less complaints from the fans. The fact that we are still managing to win games has a lot to do with it.

@Woodsie I do see your point about the injuries and the lack of fans complaining about it. But the difference is that unlike last year when our heads would drop even if we lost a fill in player, this year the team has a totally different attitude. We are showing fight and as a result, wins have come instead of the hammerings of 2018.

Last year if we had lost Turbo and DCE for long periods, added to not having Walker at all and having AFB out for most of it, it would have been just a fight to avoid the wooden spoon losing players of that quality. But 2019 has seem the teams attitude do a complete 180 under Des.

I think the teams totally different attitude has been a lot of the reason that we are seeing less complaints from the fans. The fact that we are still managing to win games has a lot to do with it.
It’s called clutching at straws. The whole “Barrett was a decent coach who had no opportunity for success” argument has been exposed as being a complete myth, and this is the penultimate breath of a dying agenda.

It was amusing for a time, now it’s just one big yawn.

Last edited:
Simple point really ..... the amount of complete dribble that is sprouted by many ....

one year .. 100% of the injury toll was directly caused by the trainer ...

next year .... zero % of the injury toll was directly caused by the trainer ....

PSSS ... I personally couldn't stand the mangey bearded one ..... and was rapt to see the end of the slovenly cur ..... so my point isn't a defense of him ... just an observation of the nonsense we go on with ...

To test my observation ..... if Donny wasn't the trainer .... and the Mangey one was still here and we had 12 players out injured ... what do you think the commentary would be like ..
If there wasn't complete drivel on here we'd have 100 empty threads. The whole premise of ST is for us to sprout complete drivel. I'm hoping to get a degree in it.

Got to look at the common factor with all these injuries in recent years. There is only one group that remain on the field who could be responsible. Its the referees. They are causing the injuries. Get rid of them.
You are absolutely correct.:nod:

The wrestle they oversee contorts the player's joints and must be a contributing factor in all these tendon/ligament injuries.
Let alone the 3rd man in, twisting AFB's leg or landing on Chez's extended leg :mad:

I watched that Suli over the sideline fiasco.
Ref doesn't call held when 3rd man connects, or when Suli's arm hits the turf or when they drag his arm onto the line :swear:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10