Something that ****s me deluxe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Male/ Female makes no difference to me....it's about the effort they put in.

The job shouldn't go to a female, the job should go to the BEST person be they male OR female.

Funnily enough there was a pop-up for "pretty ladyboys" advertising at the bottom of the page..??

There shouldn't be any popups on this site. And the ads are contextual both to this content and pages you have visited

Mark: Was this Cam's discussion with you?? "Male/ Female makes no difference to me....it's about the effort they put in" :p

Daniel said:
There shouldn't be any popups on this site. And the ads are contextual both to this content and pages you have visited

Just the little add banner at the bottom of the page (viewing on iPhone).... Perhaps content related lol, doesn't matter as I found it more than a little amusing :)

Cambo said:
dan can u do me a favour if that poster from over the tasman or fluffy come in here and come out with another lame ladyboi call aimed at me can it be deleted.

I would fix it for you Cam except that I just left one of those in another thread a minute ago.

Moops said:
Daniel said:
Cambo said:
something thats a bit trendy in league at the moment and have seen it on here since it was announced Zorba was leaving these calls for him to be replaced with a women.

How about NO!!!! We replace him with the person who can do the best job for manly.

Look at our clubs back office we have some women doing some amazing work'

@Larrissa, Deanne, Aleisha and Grace are all top of mind when you think about ladies who do a great job working for our club.

But lets not give some one a role based on gender, give it too them because they are the best for our club. People calling for a woman to take over are just as stupid as people who make sexist comments imo.

Problem is Cambo, finding a transgender or hermaphrodite to fill the role may be difficult, there just aren't that many in the media, besides Rebecca Wilson

Well, what is Rebecca Wilson, a transgender or hermaphrodite? If she/he is transgender, is she/he transitioning to become a man or woman?

I would suggest she's attempting to transition to become a human but doing a very poor job of it.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6