Something worth acknowledging

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Yes our ball handling was poor
Yes the referees were hopeless

But I thought the cowboys played like a bloody good footy team last night. Their first try had not been against manly was fantastic to watch.

Their defence before half time was uncowboys like we threw everything at Ém bar the spitbridge and they held tight.

I won't be surprised if there's a repeat of 07 and we play them in another gf qualifier.

Cambo said:
Yes our ball handling was poor
Yes the referees were hopeless

But I thought the cowboys played like a bloody good footy team last night. Their first try had not been against manly was fantastic to watch.

Their defence before half time was uncowboys like we threw everything at Ém bar the spitbridge and they held tight.

I won't be surprised if there's a repeat of 07 and we play them in another gf qualifier.

Exactly, this is why even though we were robbed I wasn't too upset.

Yeah agree Cam, Cowboys did play quality footy and to get that close (and should have won) shows alot of character.

Considering we were absolutely bashed in the forwards it was pleasing that we only lost by 2 points & ordinary refereeing. However I don't consider the cowgirls to be that good a team so that is a concern. I would be hopeful of a top four result however will reserve judgement until we have played all teams once. One thing that is obvious we are a lot fitter than last year and have a never say die attitude.

Yeah but we said the same thing when we lost to Souffs and look how ****house they are. If the Cowgirls come out next week and get lapped by whoever then I will be really pissed.

mickqld said:
Yeah but we said the same thing when we lost to Souffs and look how ****house they are. If the Cowgirls come out next week and get lapped by whoever then I will be really pissed.

True Mick, But Souths played there best game in who no's how many years in that win over us, Cowboys wont get hammered next week they are playing some good footy and have a good side that at the moment are playing as a team not as a 1 man band as in previous years

I acknowledge that you're a dirty Queenslander, Cambo.

The girls were ok but we weren't at our best, tge refs were terrible & they still only won by 2. If we play them again, they in chubble.

Yep they played well but they also got all the 50/50 decisions. All those early points came from penalties that gave them great field positions. Those holding the player down, seriously thats like a second in it.

In saying that Matai let 1 try in when he was to busy pushing glen hall. That would have been the difference.

Cambo said:

Agree that the Cowboys played well, but don't think their first try was anything special. Watmough rushes up on Thurston leaving a big hole for Hall to get in behind the line and then he stops and watches Matt Bowen slide inside him. Poor defence, not great attack. If the line stays straight than that play brings nothing.

Duff said:
I acknowledge that you're a dirty Queenslander, Cambo.

The girls were ok but we weren't at our best, tge refs were terrible & they still only won by 2. If we play them again, they in chubble.
Shut up you filthy communist. Go back to the rsl and drink mosselle out of a schooner glass homo ;)

Agree Cambo....BUT without Thurston Manly win by 30+ ....his last ditch defence and communication in attack were awesome.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8