• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As I mentioned to Fro, there is a difference between spelling error & typos

SCOTT Prince has been rushed in to the Queensland State of Origin camp after halfback Johnathan Thurston suffered an injury scare.

Thurston apparently tweaked a groin at training last night, although the North Queensland playmaker is expected to recover in time for Origin II at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday.

Titans co-captain Prince, controversially overlooked by selectors for the opening game, will train with the side at Sanctuary Cove this afternoon as a precaution.

"We expect Johnathan will be fine for the game but I've been advised by team management that they would like to bring Scott Prince in as cover at least for this afternoon's session," QRL managing director Ross Livermore said.

NSW centre Mark Gasnier has been cleared to play in next week's second State Of Origin clash with Queensland at Suncorp Stadium.

Gasnier had been in doubt with a hamstring injury but has completed two intense training sessions and is fully confident he can play in Brisbane on Wednesday night.

Melbourne winger Steve Turner is set to make his Origin debut after coach Craig Bellamy released Canberra centre Joel Monaghan from the camp to rejoin the Raiders.

Turner will take the place of suspended winger Jarryd Hayne.

Gasnier effectively confirmed his place in the starting side by completing a thorough training session last night and said he was back to 100 per cent fitness after just two weeks since he injured the hamstring.

“I got through the full session at pace and stretched out a fair bit,” said Gasnier.

“I finished the session last night and now it's a matter of progressing with training as normal.”

Gasnier starred in game one, having a hand in two tries as NSW beat Queensland 18-10 at Sydney's ANZ Stadium on May 21.

The Wheel link said:
As I mentioned to Fro, there is a difference between spelling error & typos

So you either cant spell or can't type. Either way you have failed somewhere  8)

Logig is a pretty good one. Very ironic as well??? (Or should I say Ironig???) :) :) :) :)

Though Fro, your kids must live in fear of having you check their homework!!!

CliffyIsGod link said:
If Turner is Origin quality, I will eat my hat.

And Origin with Boyd v Turner on the wings, ha!

If you had of told me last year that next year Darius Boyd and Steve Turner will play in the hardest game NRL has to offer, I would have punched you in the face!

I'm still getting around it all.

Surely Folau will have a field day jumping over Turner???

My advice is back up the winning money from game 1 on the Blues @ $2.30. That divie is over the odds. It is hard to see the Toads making the inroads through the forwards and it is a toss of the coin for mine, slightly favouring the Blues.

Thought QLD were morals for a 13+ win, but without Lockyer it changes everything.

Prince/Thurston will be a better combo than Thurston/Hunt was in game one though.

With Bellamy calling the shots and Gidley back on the bench...NSW might be able to get away with another 1-12 win...

QLD by +13.

Our forwards to absolutely smash your nobodies into last year and our backs to show what they are really capable of.

8)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8