• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will win SOO 2

• New South Wales

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Queensland

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
!st and foremost is no Sea Eagle injuries......Choc has me very worried.
2nd smash Slater,Smith and Cronk but particularly Smith. That smug SOB needs a good flogging.
3rd NSW to win so shut the **** up Qlders.

I think having Grant and Tamou starting up front will pay huge dividends for the blues, combine that with Stewart, Bird and Gallen and I just think we'll have to much for them up front. The loss of Thaiday will will also inhibit their go forward. As others have pointed out Inglis is the one to watch but I'm sure Ricky will have done his homework and we won't see Morris and Uate making the same mistakes.

Truthfully we can't match them in the backs, so i think we'll try to bash and barge them out of the contest.

I can't wait for this game....NSW by 10 or more.

Just as in 2011, NSW will win this Sydney clash and set up a blockbuster third match. It has to be this way; Channel Nein has written the script.

The hardest thing about tonight is finding something blue to wear to the ground. All my gear is maroon!

The Who said:
Just as in 2011, NSW will win this Sydney clash and set up a blockbuster third match. It has to be this way; Channel Nein has written the script.

Sums it up really

This sickening dominance of Qld reminds me of another couple of sickening periods of dominance which was Parra in the 80s and Broncos in the 90s. Stacked full of stars and always winning god I hated those times.

The Who said:

The hardest thing about tonight is finding something blue to wear to the ground. All my gear is maroon!
YES! this is my problem too! all my winter gear is Maroon for Manly! Thank goodness for the Ladies blue hoodie. I wore it last year and we won.. hence I'm wearing it again.

mickqld said:
This sickening dominance of Qld reminds me of another couple of sickening periods of dominance which was Parra in the 80s and Broncos in the 90s. Stacked full of stars and always winning god I hated those times.

I attended the 82/83 Grand Finals...yes it was sickening.

Just imagine the Bronco's now if there was no cap....for a start they would not have had a team last Sunday as the whole 17 Bronco's would be running out tonight!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:

Just imagine the Bronco's now if there was no cap....for a start they would not have had a team last Sunday as the whole 17 Bronco's would be running out tonight!!

I still have nightmares about those 2 GF's. How could we lose '83 we were so far ahead of the rest of the competition. I remember getting showered by a bottle of Johnny Walker at fulltime by some Parra moron behind us and then screaming obsenities out the car window on the way home.

mickqld said:
2nd smash Slater,Smith and Cronk but particularly Smith. That smug SOB needs a good flogging.
3rd NSW to win so shut the f**k up Qlders.

Slater to blow out both of his knees.

Wolfpack said:
mickqld said:
3rd NSW to win so shut the f**k up Qlders.

Slater to blow out both of his knees.

sniper?

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:

I still have nightmares about those 2 GF's. How could we lose '83 we were so far ahead of the rest of the competition. I remember getting showered by a bottle of Johnny Walker at fulltime by some Parra moron behind us and then screaming obsenities out the car window on the way home.

Far and away the best in 1983.....1982 I seem to remember we might have been a bit lucky to be there...but jeez my memory is fading, and after all it's 30 years ago.

I still have my 1982 Jersey (not that it fits any more) that I bought outside the SCG....aaah the memories.

Thought I was jinxed and didn't buy one in 1983, but then bought one again in 1987.

Those were indeed the "good old days".....we must meet for a beer sometime Mick I reckon you and I would get on like a house on fire!!

mickqld said:

+1 I've had it with "WWE" Smith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah mate....I lived in Moree in those days so had to suffer another night in Sydney (post game) and a flight home....my wife would meet me at the airport, give me a hug and say " always next year".

It wasn't until 1987 that the trip home was a celebration.

I am a blue and have lived in brisbane almost 30 years but i still support the blues. In fact i hate qld at origin time because

I love a good razzing but I believe most should be done before the game.A smug smile is about all you need post result. Crowing after, is a bad look and qld favour this in spades . In fact every year qld wins, another person who i though only supported cross stitch and formula 1 gives me a blast or 8 after the result. If they had lost they would never have owned up to supporting the team. Its the qld passion

And my favorite chestnut of them all. I can banter with some people for 12 months before a game, text an hour before kick off and if NSW win they look me square in the eye, and tell me they forgot it was on, they watch a DVD instead, so no use talking about it. Again the famous qld spirit

Qld as a whole and not individuals of course as there are a few decent sports sprinkled amongst the mongs, are good winners and bad losers and its never a good look to do either

So thats it, thats why i despise you all until origin is over, then when your cycles, moons and brains align again, start walking upright and stop drinking from the urianal, i love living amongst them all, as when interstate footy isnt in the air they are genuinely nice people

BLUESLANDER

jbb/james said:
I am a blue and have lived in brisbane almost 30 years but i still support the blues. In fact i hate qld at origin time because

I love a good razzing but I believe most should be done before the game.A smug smile is about all you need post result. Crowing after, is a bad look and qld favour this in spades . In fact every year qld wins, another person who i though only supported cross stitch and formula 1 gives me a blast or 8 after the result. If they had lost they would never have owned up to supporting the team. Its the qld passion

And my favorite chestnut of them all. I can banter with some people for 12 months before a game, text an hour before kick off and if NSW win they look me square in the eye, and tell me they forgot it was on, they watch a DVD instead, so no use talking about it. Again the famous qld spirit

Qld as a whole and not individuals of course as there are a few decent sports sprinkled amongst the mongs, are good winners and bad losers and its never a good look to do either

So thats it, thats why i despise you all until origin is over, then when your cycles, moons and brains align again, start walking upright and stop drinking from the urianal, i love living amongst them all, as when interstate footy isnt in the air they are genuinely nice people

BLUESLANDER

That's exactly what I experienced. In fact, did I write this?!

Come on Blues there's no where to go if we lose this. The future of NSW origin is riding on these guys backs tonight. Dig deep like you've never dug deep before lead them to victory Gallen.

SNAKE YAAAAAHHHHH

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4