SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nsw moronic second half. Simms brain explosion, Crichton not passing to Roberts, Klemmers trip and every touch from Maloney. Just stupid.

But how far off side were qld all night, no wonder we struggled to come out of our end. And no penalty for it till about the 70th minute. FMD

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
So proud of our boys tonight - Cherry and Tom were the best for their teams . Cook excellent in the first half also.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Well the refs got the memo from the NRL.
Qld 8 to NSW 3 penalties.
Ql;d were offside in the last 10 minutes but no penalty.
Of course; youi can't let NSW win at Suncorp.
In Billy boys last game.
Toddy wouldn't let him go out a loser.
Good thing is he won a front row seat watching the Blues get presented the trophy.
Hope he enjoys it...

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Nsw moronic second half. Simms brain explosion, Crichton not passing to Roberts, Klemmers trip and every touch from Maloney. Just stupid.

But how far off side were qld all night, no wonder we struggled to come out of our end. And no penalty for it till about the 70th minute. FMD
the slow hold downs and off side definitely played into qld hands

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Toms been safe but intercept aside he has run sideways way to often. Addo carr has led the way, tom hasnt really helped. His hope for the ball to go dead was very costly as well from the long kick was hopeful and a bit lazy. He looks like he has been bashed enough and is looking to avoid another hit

Not being critical just not getting overly carried away with his performance.
Couldn’t disagree more.

double hoops

First Grader
He actually looked like a halfback again. Here here to Chez the organiser. Man has been at their best when he's played that rolefor us this year too.

I wonder if our turtle is bi-polar

Such a great runner of the ball. Such a Great organiser. But in 8 years now, not sure he has ever really blended both together.

Great game tonight Turtle. Proud of ya buddy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16