SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
You know, its not hard to figure out why the Fifita brothers got in trouble for their actions at a game last year. If a player doing what Cooper did (ball at Moylan's head) is enough to make Fifi lose his cool like that.....the guy has serious issues.

Then they showed him on the sideline acting like a clown on his way to the bin.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Jackson has been outstanding these last couple of games, but that's 2 consecutive bonehead errors from him that hands possession straight back to QLD

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Come on nsw. Like been posted previously. Where is the leader out there. Running it up like headless chooks. No one is standing up and directing the play.

I didn't think it was necessary to say it was poorly executed structure ... It was disgraceful execution.Every single team in the NRL runs the same stuff every week followed by a kick to the corner or grubber; it's just that some , like the Storm,execute better than others. I find that boring,regardless of the execution.

Fans, for better or worse, look for aesthetics, not theoretical concepts of how to dismantle a defence.Unfortunately the interchange, wrestle and other bull**** interpretations of age old rules, have given us this armwrestle masquerading as League. Might be just me but give me Cliffy back please Lord
Cliffy played off many attacking simple effective structures that had Bozo offering blockers targeting the centres and the luxury to play off the cuff against fatigued semi professional teams who's defensive structures were not as structured and composed as they are today.

In saying that still loved his ball playing and "genuine try assists" unlike other over-rated "ballplayers" in the modern era.

Des combined power, ballplaying forwards, offloads, early lateral spreads tied together with structure to elevate Manly above the Storm in 2008.

Pablo

Bencher
Sorry but getting sin binned for that in origin, which is supposed to be the pinnacle of our sport, is laughable.
So was the penalty against Inglis for the shoulder charge.
Origin is so far removed from the great thing i remember in my younger years ths5t it's hard to believe it's the same sport

susan

Bencher
Cliffy played off many attacking simple effective structures that had Bozo offering blockers targeting the centres and the luxury to play off the cuff against fatigued semi professional teams who's defensive structures were not as structured and composed as they are today.

In saying that still loved his ball playing and "genuine try assists" unlike other over-rated "ballplayers" in the modern era.

Des combined power, ballplaying forwards, offloads, early lateral spreads tied together with structure to elevate Manly above the Storm in 2008.
Agree. I suppose I am simply saying that as a spectator we all yearn for a game that rewards individual skill and off the cuff brilliance as opposed to predictable regimented stuff. The bame lies squarely with the supreme fitness of today's players coupled with laws that don't allow for the vagaries of fatigue and reward athletes as opposed to footballers.

These are the best players in the world out there tonight and the coaching and rules throw this rubbish up on most occasions .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12