SOO Game III [2021] - Discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If Sydney is no good to host, I can't see how Newcastle will be much better. Surely Newcastle wouldn't be allowed under current NSW health rules to be full capacity?, so what's the point of having it there.

If the ACT remains virus free then the game should be at Canberra if it is allowed 100% capacity. Good recognition for all of those ACT players who have repped for NSW Blues since 1980.

Otherwise if NSW win tonight I would say Game 3 should be abandoned this year.

We’ll give them another touch up tonight. (Weathers perfect). And that will be all over red rover for 2021 SOO.
It’s the rest of the comp I’m worried about.

Let Qld have game 3... After tonight it will be a dead rubber anyway.
Play it closed stadium, if nsw don't get a home game, Qld shouldnt get to play Infront of home fans for 3 games...

Personally, I'm well and truly over Origin, the concept of best out three just doesn't fit with the modern game any more, how about we just play one game a year, it just sucks out the oxygen out of the NRL.
It's just become a money making venture for the NRL and Channel Nine, to the detriment the rest of the game.
I'll watch it as usual, in the hope that none of our players gets injured, but I could easily live without it, no so for our club games.

Personally, I'm well and truly over Origin, the concept of best out three just doesn't fit with the modern game any more, how about we just play one game a year, it just sucks out the oxygen out of the NRL.
It's just become a money making venture for the NRL and Channel Nine, to the detriment the rest of the game.
I'll watch it as usual, in the hope that none of our players gets injured, but I could easily live without it, no so for our club games.
Disagree, love Origin and love club footy. Don't go taking any games from me

It should move to post season like last year so it doesn’t affect any teams through injury and losing players to SOO selection.

Problem is that Nein won’t agree as ratings could be lower.

Love state of Origin but game 3 we have nothing to gain from and everything to lose re players.
They won't because they want the $ but should be cancelled.

Hold it at a ground in/near Tweed Heads and close the border with QLD.

NSW Police will make a fortune fining QLD supporters trying to get to the game.

Hold it at a ground in/near Tweed Heads and close the border with QLD.

NSW Police will make a fortune fining QLD supporters trying to get to the game.
I find it hard to believe any Cane Toad would drive anywhere to see another flogging:)

Newcastle will be a good option. They did the surf comp under covid restrictions. Super cars etc. can manage an event.

100% they need to play game 3 in Adelaide or Melbourne. Get a big crowd, and still get a massive viewing audience in the lockdown states.

Its an honest to god no brainer. It is a dead rubber, and the two states are in lockdown. This is the PERFECT opportunity to negotiate a move to a non-lockdown location.

The whole of NSW and QLD will have nothing else to do but tune in - why cannibalise that in any way?

Who is running the joint ffs

Just have the third in QLD again. A 3-0 sweep in QLD will make it all the more satisfying.

And then we can have 3 games in Sydney next year for another sweep

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10