SOO II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Twin Smith said:
Brett is by far the best NSW fullback. He is more suited to origin than his brother.

Don't know about more suited , I think both Stewie boys are equally at home in SOO

Benji Marshall and Kieran Foran in for Carney and Pierce, that way James Tamau won't feel odd.

Both Stewarts and Choc picked

1. Stewart
2 Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Uate'
6. Carney
7. Pierce
8 Tim Grant
9 Farah
10 Tamou
11. Gift
12 Bird
13 Gallen

Bench
Creagh
Merrin
Lewis
Choc with hydrocortison injections

Glad Gallen is back to lock should never have been an uninterchanged prop was rediculous to play him like that.

Yeah, Woods in for Creagh and that's pretty good. Tim Grant is a bit left field but I like it.

Let's hope none of the spine get injured with no Buhrer there.

More importantly, let's hope none of the Manly boys get injured and that Jamie has been treated well. I'd hate it to knock his confidence around.

Problem is the starting team has two ball-playing backrowers in the second row. There were problems in their attacking structure first game.

Duff said:
Yeah, Woods in for Creagh and that's pretty good. Tim Grant is a bit left field but I like it.

More importantly, let's hope none of the Manly boys get injured and that Jamie has been treated well. I'd hate it to knock his confidence around.

This. They've nearly got it right but too many similar backrowers on the bench when another big strong prop is needed.Maybe Woods is a little too green yet but maybe King or Galloway or Leroy Lars off the bench instead of Creagh. Just smash them with 4 big props non stop up the middle. Get the yards then swing it wide

Duff said:

Jamie is 18th man so he's being treated well.

bones said:
Jamie Buhrer is 18th man.

Damn you 4th page!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4