Pre-Game Souths v Manly [Finals Week 3, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 10
Suncorp Stadium
24 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I’m not against Suli coming in at all tbh. Offers a point of difference and the right edge of Souths doesn’t ask the questions of the left. I really like our chances in this one. Keppie out would be a huge loss tho. All the “experts” on 360 picked Souths. Love it, flyin under the radar again!

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Parker played most of last week with one arm. Injury was obvious, but our coaching/medical/physio team left him on. I was stunned it was not mentioned even by the Scorpio fan club on social media.
Suli to come in was obvious. Many here would prefer that - we'll see.
Didn't know there was doubt on Keppie - that would be a real blow.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
If Souths can't rise to beat us in 2013 after McGuire's mother passed away, then they ain't rising to beat us because Reynolds is retiring in sunny Queensland, rather than graffiti-laden gentrified South Sydney.

Suli/Parker or otherwise.

manly al

First Grader
Noticed that Keppie had an ice pack on his lower right leg after the game but did not seem to be troubling him . Suli in for Parker , well Brad has been reliable and playing his part , if Moses can be at his best and focus on his defensive role it will be O K , we all know what he is capable off . Might not get a better opportunity to make a grand final or premiership opportunity for quite some time . Sure that he will put in .

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Parker.jpg

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Parker played most of last week with one arm. Injury was obvious, but our coaching/medical/physio team left him on. I was stunned it was not mentioned even by the Scorpio fan club on social media.
Suli to come in was obvious. Many here would prefer that - we'll see.
Didn't know there was doubt on Keppie - that would be a real blow.
I thought Keppie was our best forward last week. He will be missed. Parker was solid but his absence won't be noticed as much as Keppies. I am really hoping that Keppie proves his fitness for the game. Suli could really do a number on Gagai, and unfortunately the opposite applies as well. Suli coming in has obvious advantages and disadvantages for us. Schuster is going to have to step up his defence, which unfortunately is going to impact on his attack. There could be a case for Lawton to start, and keep that edge solid in defence for the first 20 minutes. It's a tough one, but I am sure Des has it covered. Go Manly.

Nordburg

First Grader
I thought Keppie was our best forward last week. He will be missed. Parker was solid but his absence won't be noticed as much as Keppies. I am really hoping that Keppie proves his fitness for the game. Suli could really do a number on Gagai, and unfortunately the opposite applies as well. Suli coming in has obvious advantages and disadvantages for us. Schuster is going to have to step up his defence, which unfortunately is going to impact on his attack. There could be a case for Lawton to start, and keep that edge solid in defence for the first 20 minutes. It's a tough one, but I am sure Des has it covered. Go Manly.
Pretty sure Suli will be up against Campbell Graham

Shoe1

Journey Man
Nobody except a few of us noticed brad’s hand on the weekend.

All media and team selection saying no injury worries, until now.

It is no surprise that booze Rothfield is tweeting about it, because he got the info here.

It shows how poor the league media is.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Nobody except a few of us noticed brad’s hand on the weekend.

All media and team selection saying no injury worries, until now.

It is no surprise that booze Rothfield is tweeting about it, because he got the info here.

It shows how poor the league media is.
To be fair to the media they did have

The poor roosters injury toll and the incredible resilience of their team
The poor eels upset at the poor ref decisions they get away with every week
Souths remarkable feel good story with Bennett and Reynolds leaving in the last chance saloon
The incredible scum just keep on scumming
Panthers and Cleary shoulder worries.
All to report this week

I mean you can't blame them for not realising Manly have these issues too.

Fk em I say !

Eagle 1

First Grader
I’m not against Suli coming in at all tbh. Offers a point of difference and the right edge of Souths doesn’t ask the questions of the left. I really like our chances in this one. Keppie out would be a huge loss tho. All the “experts” on 360 picked Souths. Love it, flyin under the radar again!
Except James Graham, he's convinced Manly + T Turbo will be to much for Souths.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16