Pre-Game Souths v Manly [Finals Week 3, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 10
Suncorp Stadium
24 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Remy

shuu
I think most of us are scared of Rabbitohs because of their QF performance vs the Panthers, which is fair enough, but hey who knows, maybe they played their Grand Final then? I just know before Round 24, Round 25, most of us thought that we were a better team than the rabbits and would be confident against them in a finals game.

And then Latrell got suspended and we wanted to beat Melbourne in the QF so we can play the Rabbits in the other side of a prelim to coast into a GF. Now we had a harsh reality check week 1, and got taught a lesson and still managed to get the team most of us wanted to play in a prelim. Let's take advantage of this, we've only seen this Latrell-less Rabbits play one game together. This is a winnable game, and we are so close to the GF. One more sleep left! GO MANLY!

So again des lies

I hate how as a club we can't just be straight with fans , all year this is happening.

I think suli in is a big big risk and one which could blow up in our faces.

Look I get why des does it but I don't like how he 100% can't be trusted in what he says.
Beg to differ

Don't care if he lies as long as we win! Bennett has had 2 weeks to plan for this game I hope Des has created as much disruption to their game plan as possible. Bennett now has only 24 hrs to study the suli videos

Just sayin’

If Des was screwing around he would have waited until 1 hour before kick-off to pull Parker. He was under no obligation to drop Parker at this stage. Bennett would have been planning all week to be facing Sili.

Eaglehauser

Die Hard
Beg to differ

Don't care if he lies as long as we win! Bennett has had 2 weeks to plan for this game I hope Des has created as much disruption to their game plan as possible. Bennett now has only 24 hrs to study the suli videos

Just sayin’
The only video he needs to watch is the '19 semi... a world of hurt coming their way!!

eaglebuzz

Bencher
So again des lies

I hate how as a club we can't just be straight with fans , all year this is happening.

I think suli in is a big big risk and one which could blow up in our faces.

Look I get why des does it but I don't like how he 100% can't be trusted in what he says.
Dude who cares if we know a day early who's in or not? Who does that information benefit more, the fans or the Rabbitohs coaching staff?

Do you want Des to make the game plan public before kickoff as well? It would be a great way to be transparent for the fans...

Remy

shuu
So 2019 SF, we scored easy points running Wadell Parker and Walker through a targeted Reynolds, now we going to have Schuster, Moses Suli, and Tom, yep points gonna come in plenty with our own left-hand side. Plus Foz knows how to utilize Moses really well, was the difference in Moses having a much better performance in the second time we played raiders, near MOTM performance. Im very excited to see Moses go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16