Sowards 'possible try'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dragons fans aren't happy unless they can whinge and moan about one thing or another. Some dopey dragons fans even had the hide to suggest they would have beaten us in the finals last year! Choke or should that be joke? Perhaps both are appropriate.

If there's a bigger douche in the competition that Soward, I'm yet to see him. His "try" may have been good, but Nightingale's was a solid gold double movement. I can't work out when a guy is deemed to be tackled ? Seems you're able to struggle for about a week and a half even if you're not making any progress. (See Cronulla's first try last week)

All the same, we went close with plenty of talent in the stands. If we play like that next week, we'll put about 60 on Parra.

simon64 said:
If there's a bigger douche in the competition that Soward, I'm yet to see him.

I seen this dick in action out in public a few years ago. A bigger wanker off the field than on, if you can believe it.

I know a chick whom he introduced himself to by "hi i'm jamie soward from the St George illawarra dragons"

Napper said:
I know a chick whom he introduced himself to by "hi i'm jamie soward from the St George illawarra dragons"

I know that can't be true. Simply because you used the word chick, implying it was a female he was trying to impress.............

Napper said:

mmmdl said:
Napper said:

I know that can't be true. Simply because you used the word chick, implying it was a female he was trying to impress.............

If it is true, does she follow the NRL? 'cause if she doesn't she probably wouldn't know who the St George Illawarra Dragons even were. And with Soward even mentioning that he's from the Dragon's, does that sort of sound like he was trying to pass the message on that the Dragon's are the greatest team to in the NRL to be member's of than any other team? I don't know about anyone else but I think he was trying to make himself sound like he's a big man being from the Dragon's.

Who cares - I heard one of our more beloved players drop "do you know who I am?" at the GF after party. Many players have monumental egos by virtue of their public profile and there are countless people who feed it by their own actions.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8