Spent Kite and Daisy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I though Darcy was decent enough yesterday.

Seems he gets blamed for all the worlds problems these days

Darren said:
love the name "Daisy Lussick" poor old George today, more like George Roast!!

You are an out and out moron. I think you enjoy a loss more so you can come on here and lay the boot in. Your a pisspoor supporter and a poor judge of player talent.

NSW should play origin at penrith park. The crowd sounded like a massive leg up. They were bastards. Good job by the locals i reckon

I missed the first 25 minutes but from the rest lussick wasnt too bad. Cant blame him for the loss. He looked quite likely with his offload ability

While Lussick wasnt great I thought he had a go yesterday in a game where not too many did.

As for Kite my only comment is, if you have had consistently bad hands over the majority of a dozen years in first grade, you should probably not try to play like a ball playing 5/8 in your 13th year.

Ryan said:
Also, was Harrison injured? He was our best forward last week, and Toovey game him very limited playing time.

Yes I couldn't understand why Harrison didn't come on again in the second half to replace gifty who seemed to be struggling.

This year and in the next few years, Manly will struggle if they do not have Props that work harder taking the ball up and not getting the dropsies. It is a priority for recruitment. We just need one or two, and that can make the difference.

There doesn't seem to be many props in the local comp on the market. Maybe look at England. Lussick to Parra, Kite to ESL on exchange for a good young prop maybe. Are there any over there?

I know Kite cops a bagging when he passes it, but its got to be part of the game plan. Its something they work on to get our ball players standing a bit wider. Its not something he started doing this year and was definitely a tactic we used in 2011.

Yardage gained is not always a great indication of a props game. Sure they should be making metres, but some props out there never take the first or second hit ups in a set, they usually bludge off the work of someone else getting smashed by 4 blokes. For the most part Kite does take those early set hit ups, and whilst he doesn't bend the line back as much as he used to, he usually finds his feet and that makes it a helluva lot easier for the next guy. It wasn't that long ago when Roy Asotasi was considered the best prop in the game, but what he really did was capitalise on the work done by O'Melley who took the hit out of the set with a really tough 5-6m hit up. You look at the end of the game with Asotasi making 120+m and O'Melley making 70-80m but without Shrek doing those yards Asotasi doesn't get close to 120. You only need look at whats happened when he went to Souffs. Injuries aside his effectiveness hasn't been anywhere near what he was at the Dogs and that's because was supposed to be there forward leader and do those hard yards O'Melley was doing and his body kept getting broke because of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6