Spidercam Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spidercam thoughts

• Total voters
It's a great marketing tool. Another thing to sell sponsorship for. The Tom Waterhouse spider cam

Can we get it dropped onto Tom Waterhouse's head? What about a poll to get him off TV. Makes me want to spew each time he comes on.

Love it. The greatest innovation since sliced bread. Make the whole 80 minutes through it and make sure Tom Waterhouse and SBW faces are superimposed all over the ground surface as well.

mickqld said:
Love it. The greatest innovation since sliced bread. Make the whole 80 minutes through it and make sure Tom Waterhouse and SBW faces are superimposed all over the ground surface as well.

LOL, nice sarcasm. You're a funny bugger Mick :D

I'm not a complainer but i had a crack at ch9 on the wide world of sports facebook page. If others do the same it might convince them to stop it's use.

I'll wait a bit to see if the use becomes a bit better.

Camera people got caught out a few times and the producer stayed on it a bit long at times I thought.

I don't want to be one of these old guys shaking my fist at the world when changes are tried without giving them a decent go.

(and by fist, I mean willy)

Zoom in to the play the ball and zaP! You are now magically transported to the stands again. It was rubbish fish eye camera with a curved horizon. Stick an I phone on a remote control helicopter and you would have better production values.

Jethro said:
mickqld said:

LOL, nice sarcasm. You're a funny bugger Mick :D

Sarcasm..:huh: I thought Mick had turned over a new leaf and this was the "new" Mick. ;)

Just for the record & if this was the new Mick - then I prefer the old one. ;)

globaleagle said:
I don't want to be one of these old guys shaking my fist at the world when changes are tried without giving them a decent go.

(and by fist, I mean willy)
Those damn spiders with cameras! Back in my day spiders knew their place.

Little spidey didn't show his ugly little head last night did he? I did only watch the second half though.

Stevo said:
Little spidey didn't show his ugly little head last night did he? I did only watch the second half though.

Didn't see him in the first half either & we didn't hear from inside Sonny's head either

I complained to them.

I have the power.

Next week Tom ****house is on my radar. I think I will get him replaced by Jaaaiimmmmeee Rogers.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6