Spilt Milk >> Enough people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eh it does, but Ryan rarely puts that in place.

ok 4 behind monas is quite easy i will do that now.

Tim Smith
Withers
Walker
Johns (on current form)
Head
Seymour

Johns obviously can play better but has shown nothing this year. His replacement is likewise worse than monas, We then look at HEAD who may get past but his replacement Torrens is not better than monas, but it goes to show a team with an outstanding backline like the dragons dont need an outstanding half. Therefore it shows HEAD is not at the moment above monas.

3 poor weeks by Monas does not change the fact that 6 weeks ago everyone was singing his praises.

I think Orford is better and would be a better buy but everyone has gone out and made monas the antichrist from nowhere

appreciate your view dan..i think people confuse a simple and obvious view by des,crusher and co that michael is an average half with good prospects at hooker with the idea that there is something sinister in the wind.

as i said in another post - no one can honestly doubt des,crusher,bozo and co are a good judge of a footballer.they have made an offer based on this judgement.is anyone here going to say they know better when these blokes have been in the game for years and actually base their opinion on being exposed to a player on a day to day basis.i am not saying we cant have our opinions i am simply willing to back their judgement in regard to the halfback position which is so pivotal to our future.you can get away with mistakes in regard to a backrower or a winger but the half is the essence of a side and any decision is not taken lightly.to suggest there is some conspiracy is silly.it is simply a matter of the coaching staff and a player differing on what they regard as a players worth and in this case that gap is quite large.

Daniel - since when did you take everything a coach said 'hook, line and sinker'.

How many coaches discuss the long term strategies of their club with the Daily Telegraph?

Come now!

Sue, agree. But when people come out saying that he is useless etc and the crap that has been spread it goes beyond saying he is not the half to get us where we want to be.

Dont confuse that. I agree des etc know the best and I agree that we need better in order to dominate the competition. What I am saying is that he is Good and everyone agreed, but he is not GREAT which we all agree on

Daniel - since when did you take everything a coach said 'hook, line and sinker'.

How many coaches discuss the long term strategies of their club with the Daily Telegraph?

Come now!

now as for you.

That is exactly why what you are saying is SPECULATION and not truth. Based on the evidence at hand.

- Williams WAS under performing and not leading the team around, he did need some time in PL
- The coach stated that if he didnt perform he would be dropped the following week
- He did not perform and the coach stated he was dropped because of that.

That is the evidence at hand. Adding speculation, hearsay and conjecture into it makes your view/evidence inadmissable. Therefore the verdict can only be that based on known fact and known evidence Williams was underperforming!

oh, you arent debating with byso yet, dont underestimate the power of knowledge

i have been a critic but unlike others i have ALWAYS been a critic as to his capacity as a half against quality opposition.if they are simply changing their opinion now then i agree with you-3 weeks is not enough.

Sue i agree you have always been his critic.

There has been a bit of bandwagon jumping of late.

i 100% agree that he is not a big match player and crumbles in them in attack. But he is fairly new to the role. I fully support chasing Orford but dont think monas should be given the cold shoulder heis being given

Ryan had Ben Walker above Monas....it has to be out of order.

Dan you're doing a good job, btw. I can see the.

*whatever*

comment coming very soon..... :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8