Spoon predictions???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jjai said:
Daniel said:
- Panthers (they are going to be lucky to do much at all this year, it will take a while until Gus gets any players over there, and even then, a dictatorship won't help)

- Rabbitohs: Without Sandow, they may be more consistent, but probably consistently bad. Isaac Luke will slowly get the squeeze put on him about his tackles and I can see him sulking for a good part of the year. They still have some talent, but not in key positions.

- Parramatta: not just because I hate them, but even with Sandow, they seem a rag-tag bunch of footballers with a bit of talent sprinkled here and there, but certainly no-one that I would look at and say "yes that guy can win you matches"

- Sharks: Carney will have an early impact but they won't have the talent to go far.

A smokey is Newcastle. It's going to take Bennett a few years to build a team here. When he went to the Dragons they already had a pretty good team, they just needed a bit of advice on how to win. It's a different story at Newcastle. I don't think they have enough to go even close this year and the cleanout that will surely be happening and the buy for 2013 will probably see a morale drop from a lot of players

All the above except the Sharks, i think will have a season pretty close to the one they had in 08. Maybe not as successfu, but big improvement on 2011..

Yeah Sharks are a real unknown. But they will rely too much on Carney, Gardner and Fergie and Gallen to get them through. They lack the rest of the talent to really make a push

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8