Sports science secrets of the Rabbitohs as they head into gran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swoop said:
I have no problem with what Souffs are doing, it's been cleared by the NRL.

My concern is at what point do we stop?

Imagine 2 teams using the same technology and running into each other like raging bulls butting heads. Once that happens I predict the injury toll to players will increase dramatically.

the nrl have cleared it but in america the nfl have banned it.
there must be a good reason for the nfl to act - that or they are scared about possible litigation down the track if it causes long term health issues.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
swoop said:

Imagine 2 teams using the same technology and running into each other like raging bulls butting heads. Once that happens I predict the injury toll to players will increase dramatically.
Souths v Chook had some of the most sustained fierce contact I can recall. Gotta take a toll on player health.

Manly vs Roosters games last year ring a bell.

Technical Coach said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
swoop said:

Souths v Chook had some of the most sustained fierce contact I can recall. Gotta take a toll on player health.

Manly vs Roosters games last year ring a bell.

That 4-0 game was one of the best I have seen
In a decade !!

Brendo said:
Anyone have a link to why it was banned in the NFL ?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/03/fultondale_supplement_maker_ca.html

Think it may be this stuff

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/02/01/ray-lewis-mitch-ross-deer-antler-spray/1885081/

Bottom link is when the Ravens started using it

The Who said:
Bomack44 said:
Only thing that surprises me it's souths and not the dogs that have found this technology. Hasler is supposed to ne the cutting edge king.

The Scumdogs have already had theirs inserted into their rectum.

That sounds like sh1t to me.

(Long live the dad joke) :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4