SPORTS SUPER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gronk link said:
I've started a charity called go manly enterprises - the more cash you give me, the bigger manly supporter you are. 

I even promise to paint the new yacht I buy in maroon and white.

How do we get involved ?

I'm looking to have a Beaver statue in my backyard. This must be one of the greatest worthwhile causes to make donations to. This shrine will be made open only to card-carrying MWFC members. I am looking towards a sizeable donation by those who know me for my genuine love of all things Manly. :)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288779709[/time]

Of course, to keep it on topic, it will be absolutely Super.

dudes, making fun of me.  you be laughing  on the other side of your faces,, if  at the end of nxt  yr all  sea eagles members who have signed on to sports super recieve an invitation to a BBQ with the players at end of year & get a signed jersey each... hmmmm  didnt think about that did you`s lmao....

now i just have to wait for the sarcastic replies....  ;D

yeah true fro  , but it is AMP , its not like manly have my money they get a reward from amp for every member they can get to sign on to it..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288824816[/time]

& plus whats the guarantee that i will even be alive at 65??????????..at  65  what can i do with the money any way..  get a hip replacement 

hehe you obviously are young now with that thinking.

65 isnt really all that old, i mean there are plenty of guys that age who you'd call old, but plenty arent.

and no I am nowhere near that myself :)

DMS5 is a 138 and he still has his original hip.

Dont walk so much and you'll be ok to use what little super you have left.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4