• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didnt Tonga beat Australia back in the early 70's? Kefu's old man was playing with them from what i heard and ended up in Australia as a result of his performance.

49 - NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH 0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was the score at Centurion Park, 1997?

63-6 or something wasn't it?

I prefer the score on 15th July 2006

What was it again?

49 - 0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next time you bag Manlys peformance Mata do I just remind you about 1996 :lol: :lol:

I think it was 60 something to 20 something. At least we crossed the stripe on that occassion.

Im impressed that you managed to get Monas into this thread.

The Springbok front row played like a bunch of Jason Kings. You know it, I know it.

[quote author=Chip & Chase]
Fortunatley for the Seth Efricans we are too busy winning world championships in a myriad of other sports to be overly concerned with a has been nation like them. Is that 1995 Rugby World Cup still the only exhibit in the South African Sporting Hall Of Fame ? Lucky the All Blacks were feeling a little \"ill\" that day otherwise it'd be like Cronulla's trophy room.

Isn't it amazing how money can be squandered on Institutes of Sport when you don't have an AIDS crisis to deal with hey?

[/quote]

Yeah I'll give you that one...a crisis which they are dealing with very poorly due to various sections of the government still being in denial about it....
The amount of deaths they have in Africa due to aids is the equivalent to a Tsunami a month….yet I’m sure they don’t get even a fraction of the money that went to the Indonesian Government after that Tsunami!

Im impressed that you managed to get Monas into this thread.

The Springbok front row played like a bunch of Jason Kings. You know it, I know it.

Os Du Rant has 5 Jason King's in a bowl each morning for breakfast. ;)

The breakfasts they eat over there has a lot to do with why they have a production line of massive front rowers while Australia are relying on donuts like Dunning.

The one thing you could say about Saturday night - the yaarpies still shunted the Aussie scrum around. There just weren't enough scrums. ;)

Matt Dunning is fcuking useless....says alot for the quality of front rowers getting around that he is still in the Aussie squad!

The Yappies shunted us around in the first three scrums but by halftime we were holding our own and getting on top. Not to mention our pack rolling a maul from 10 metres out to over the line - how humiliating was that.

Was the refs fault too I read!!!! At last a ref who wasn't prepared to put up the niggling and obstructing sort of play they rely on over there.

How did January not get 10 weeks for his cowardly act. Les Boyd got a season for that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6