Squads for West Indies Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I admitted that he played well CW, but I also said that he would go ok against the West Indies, so cant see where I was wrong there.

If he goes well against a decent opposition, then I will be wrong.

Willo would be too slow to take any singles. 

I think most blokes have a point in their lives when they realise they actually might not play cricket for Australia.  I think I had mine when I was about 12 and my rep side played Western Subsurbs, who had Michael Clarke playing for them.  He took about 170 off us in an hour. 

But I am over it now and certain to debut any day now.  I put in a good knock in the backyard the other day.  Hopefully big Merv was in the area and reported back to the other selectors. 

Fro link said:
Hughes has played less than 1 season of Shield cricket Fluff, he is 19 yrs old.

Pomersbach has discipline issues but is dynamic when he is on his game.

Dont know who Grieves is so won't comment.

Shaun Marsh will be the next young thing to crack it. and hughes in a few years time will be a good chance, but not just yet.

Hilfenhaus needs to get his body sorted out but when fit is good enough.

Good debut last night

Fro link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=177222.msg183376#msg183376 date=1209359882]
Hughes has played less than 1 season of Shield cricket Fluff, he is 19 yrs old.

Pomersbach has discipline issues but is dynamic when he is on his game.

Dont know who Grieves is so won't comment.

Shaun Marsh will be the next young thing to crack it. and hughes in a few years time will be a good chance, but not just yet.

Hilfenhaus needs to get his body sorted out but when fit is good enough.

Good debut last night
[/quote]

Haha I love how this thread has bacially become a pissing contest of who is the next Richie Benaud

Has Johnson put two good spells back to back since that ODI series in Singapore or Malaysia or wherever it was last year? Having a shocker.

lol

and for Fro - Johnson got 9 for and MOM

although he is still very wayward - bowled a beautiful harmy

Even a stopped watch is right twice a day Fluff.

Dragging 5 month old posts up is old school, in that case Lyon would be crap, Des should be sacked etc.

He was crap then, and is bowling marginally better now.

It's called improvement, or form, or whatever.

Take your anal buddy, Brett Lee was junk, then he was a bit better, now hes back to junk.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6